Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality are the future of E-Stim

General Chit Chat about E-Stim. Not just E-Stim Systems, but ErosTek, PES and others.
Saturn2001
Active

Re: Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality are the future of E-Stim

Post by Saturn2001 »

More research...
So I did find a funscript to mp3 converter someone made online. It will turn any funscript into a triphase audio signal. The issue is the seperation and amplitude shift is very minimal and there are no nulls in the tone on any of the funscript files I’ve tried.

https://cfs6t08p.github.io/funstim/funstim.html

There are some software developers (buttplug) who say they specifically plan to support the 2B at some point down the road for teledildonic file conversion. Apparently they already have something for the 312.

https://buttplug.io/

I’m wondering if anybody from e-stim has been in touch with the folks at buttplug about any of this? They would know how to develop 2-B funscript conversion and it makes the most sense for it to utilize the commander software, as Si mentioned.

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Most of what we do is publicly available so people are free to use that to communicate with out units., and why do you assume we have to contact others - they could always contact us if they are interested in working with us.

As to working with other individuals/organisations we do on a regular basis, but people sometimes forget we are a commercial company and therefore have to make decisions based on commercial considerations. If individuals wish to work with us, they are free to do so, and free to contact us, but in the past many of these contacts have been around what can they get from us (give me a free 2B and I will do X), with limited results.

Si
E-Stim Systems Ltd
Saturn2001
Active

Post by Saturn2001 »

No, I didn’t asssume or insist in any way that you had to contact the developers. I simply asked if you were in touch. Since they advertise that they are developing software for the 2B, I had assumed that they had contacted you.