e-stim electrode insertion question

General Chit Chat about E-Stim. Not just E-Stim Systems, but ErosTek, PES and others.
hhvfd1
Active

e-stim electrode insertion question

Post by hhvfd1 » Thu Jun 20, 2019 3:30 am

I have ready several posts of people recommend trying the moaner and mj electrodes. I have the flanged trode and took some time getting used to inserting it. Is there a safety issue trying to graduate to the moaner which is a half in larger than the flange or will my butt get used to insertion in time. I guess what im trying to say is are some peoples butt larger than others and naturally accept the larger trodes.

jbm35510
Active

Re: e-stim electrode insertion question

Post by jbm35510 » Thu Jun 20, 2019 5:56 am

A big rule is that if it hurts, stop. Your body will tell you quickly when something is wrong. Having said that, relax, take your time and use lots of lube and all should be good. :D

mrbutt89
Active Developer

Post by mrbutt89 » Thu Jun 20, 2019 10:06 am

I'd echo what jbm35510 says. I'd also recommended warming the Moaner first, either by having it in a trouser pocket for a while prior to starting your session, or by standing it in its plastic canister on a sunny windowsill for a while. If it's less cold your body will accept it more easily.
I find it's easiest to insert it if I crouch. Plenty of lube and sustained gentle pressure, along with relaxation, are essential.

hhvfd1
Active

Post by hhvfd1 » Fri Jun 21, 2019 1:06 pm

Thanks jbm35510 and mrbutt89 for your advice. I think the moaner being that half and inch larger wouldn't be a problem inserting but I find it harder to remove my flange than inserting it so that's my worries. I really enjoy using the flange but being curious I want to try larger.

Mikestim
Active

Post by Mikestim » Fri Jun 21, 2019 10:48 pm

I have the moaner also. Took sometime to get use to it, but well worth it. I warm it up before use and some extra lube.

Stimaddict
Active Developer

Post by Stimaddict » Sat Jun 22, 2019 8:53 am

mrbutt89 wrote:
Thu Jun 20, 2019 10:06 am
warming the Moaner first, either by having it in a trouser pocket for a while...
"Is that a Moaner in your pocket or are you just pleased to see me?" :lol:

hhvfd1
Active

Post by hhvfd1 » Sat Jun 22, 2019 1:09 pm

I love people with a sense of humor lol, That was a good one stimaddict. Thanks for all the feedback from all u guys. Am I the only one that finds it harder to remove trodes than insert them and will that cause damage to my insides, or is it what goes in most come out safely.

Stimaddict
Active Developer

Post by Stimaddict » Sat Jun 22, 2019 7:22 pm

hhvfd1 wrote:
Sat Jun 22, 2019 1:09 pm
Am I the only one that finds it harder to remove trodes than insert them and will that cause damage to my insides
No, that's quite normal. There is a natural tendency to 'clench' but if you relax then even the biggest trodes slip out easily if you take your time. You won't damage yourself, trust me.

Many years ago I knew a nurse who worked in the casualty department of the local hospital. She reckoned one of the more common cases was men turning up with foreign objects stuck in their rectums. One guy had a pair of salt and pepper pots jammed up there. Presumably the vinegar bottle was too big. :D

Anyway her remedy was to calm them down, apply lube then make them squat in a shitting position until whatever it was popped out.

hhvfd1
Active

Post by hhvfd1 » Sun Jun 23, 2019 2:41 pm

Thanks for all the great comments and advice. im wishing I would have purchased the small flo with the mirror finish instead of the flange with satin finish.next purchase will be the large flo that is about the same size as the moaner.

mrbutt89
Active Developer

Post by mrbutt89 » Mon Jun 24, 2019 1:44 pm

Re. removing electrodes after use, I find that at the end of a long session it can be more difficult to remove it. I've found that it's easier if I unplug the cables and then very gently rotate the electrode in my butt until it's moving freely before then removing it.