- First buy a cheap penis pump off eBay. You don't need anything expensive or fancy, although I'd recommend investing in the electric pump described below.
- With a little practice this will instantly firm you up but your erection may disappear when the pump is removed.
So buy a couple of tight but stretchable silicon 'donut-style' cock rings.
- Stretch these onto the OUTSIDE of the pump cylinder, pump yourself up then roll the cock rings down off the cylinder and onto the base of your penis.
Now you can remove the pump and that erection is going nowhere!
One thing I've found with penis pumps is that the action of blood being suddenly forced into the cock feels delightful and sexually exiting in itself - oh boy! It instantly puts you 'in the mood' before even starting a stim session.
*TIP - The seal on all penis pumps that your penis fits through comes off easily so bind it in place using insulation tape.
Tips when buying silicon 'donut' cock rings
- The colour of the silicon denotes its elasticity, or 'tightness'
- The black ones are the best, followed by the blue, then the clear or pink ones which are just too stretchy and not tight enough.
- They all look identical but you may have to try different sellers to find the most effective ones.
- They are not expensive and should be replaced after around 6 uses.
- Only buy standard silicon donuts. The fancy, more pricey items are pretty much useless so don't waste your money. Definitely don't buy the Durex ones.
- Ignore the "Nitrile" penis rings. These are just re-marketed gasket seals from the automotive and plumbing industry, not suitable for their intended use.
STIMMING WITH SEVERE ED
Some men with severe ED find that the above methods don't completely work for them. Their erection will not hold even with silicon donuts after the pump is removed. For severe ED it's perfectly possible to stim with a 'limp dick', but it's still much better with a 'semi'.
The trick is to have everything ready to go so the current flows *immediately* the pump is removed. Once the juice is flowing it helps maintain a semi-hard erection. So have your stimbox switched on with your settings ready, and have your electrodes in place wherever possible. Then with the donuts in place remove the pump and quickly apply your cock trode(s). Hit the power knobs ASAP then sit back and enjoy!
MANUAL PENIS PUMPS
For a manual penis pump I recommend, the "HANDSOME UP". You can pick these up for £10-£15 on eBay.
It's cheap, durable and works every time. Why pay more? The bulb-type pump is the best, rather than 'trigger-style' pumps. It has a simple button to release the air pressure prior to removal. I've tried other, more expensive items with pistol-pumps, pressure meters and even vibrating penis pumps, but they were all pretty crap so they were returned for refund (that's the beauty of eBay!)
I would also recommend buying an additional 'universal seal' like this one, because it has a higher shoulder which stays on better:
https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/BL0AAOSw ... -l1600.jpg
ELECTRIC PENIS PUMPS
If you can afford it go electric, but you need the right type of electric pump. I've found one that is absolutely brilliant.
It does not have a brand name so find one that looks like this:
I paid a bargain-priced £20 UKP on eBay for mine including seals + USB charging cable, but normally expect to pay around £35. They are also available on Amazon.
This is an 'automatic' pump with four strong suction levels, although you won't need to go higher than number 3. Easy to use - just switch it on and it does the rest. Its digital display gives a constant pressure read-out, along with battery level and time elapsed. The rechargeable battery seems to last forever. I charge it after around 8 uses but I'm sure it would last much longer.
The quality of this thing is really good and it just works so well. My cock has never been so big!!! Leave it on number 2 and it keeps switching on-and-off as it hits the right vacuum level, giving a lovely sensation that feels a bit like being sucked off
Rating: 5-star ***** - highly recommended
Any questions please feel free to ask.