ERECTION Tips and Tricks

General Chit Chat about E-Stim. Not just E-Stim Systems, but ErosTek, PES and others.
Stimaddict
Active Developer

ERECTION Tips and Tricks

Post by Stimaddict » Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:11 am

Stimming undoubtedly works better with some sort of erection, even a 'semi'. If you have difficulty maintaining an erection during a stim session or suffer ED there is a simple, guaranteed solution.

First buy a cheap penis pump off eBay. You don't need anything expensive or fancy (I'd recommend the one marketed as 'Handsome-Up'). The seal on all penis pumps that your penis fits through comes off easily so bind it in place using insulation tape.

With a little practice this will instantly firm you up but your erection may disappear when the pump is removed. So buy a couple of tight but stretchable silicon 'donut-style' cock rings. Stretch these onto the OUTSIDE of the pump cylinder, pump yourself up then roll the cock rings down off the cylinder and onto the base of your penis. Now you can remove the pump and that erection is going nowhere! :D

---------------------------------------------------------

A couple of tips when buying silicon 'donut' cock rings. The black ones are the best, followed by the blue, then the clear or pink ones which are just too stretchy and not tight enough.

https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/cnkAAOSw ... -l1600.jpg

They are not expensive and should be replaced after around 6 uses. They all look identical but you may have to try different sellers to find the most effective ones. Only buy standard silicon donuts. The fancy, more pricey items are pretty much useless so don't waste your money on them. Definitely don't buy the Durex ones.

Ignore the "Nitrile" penis rings. These are just re-marketed gasket seals from the automotive and plumbing industry, not suitable for their intended use.

---------------------------------------------------------

One thing I've found with penis pumps is that the action of blood being suddenly forced into the cock feels delightful and sexually exiting in itself - oh boy! It instantly puts you 'in the mood' before even starting a stim session.

This is the penis pump I recommend, the "HANDSOME UP":

It's cheap, durable and works every time. Why pay more? The bulb-type pump is by far the best. It has a simple button to release the air pressure prior to removal. I've tried other, more expensive items with pistol-pumps, electric pumps, pressure meters and even vibrating penis pumps, but they were all pretty crap so they were returned for refund (that's the beauty of eBay!)

I would also recommend buying an additional 'universal seal' like this one, because it has a higher shoulder which stays on better:

https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/BL0AAOSw ... -l1600.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------

Any questions please feel free to ask.

Blahdiblow

Re: ERECTION Tips and Tricks

Post by Blahdiblow » Thu Aug 29, 2019 11:37 pm

With a penis pump you're only a few small steps away from a DIY LiquaStim device:
1. Remove the silicone donut. Run one or two strips of conductive tape from the outside into the cylinder and attach the donut again.
2. Add water (with a bit of baking soda) into the cylinder while keeping the air vent shut with your finger. Don't fill up all the way and leave some air to account for your incoming (and expanding) penis – preventing water getting into the bulb later.
3. "Dip in" your erect penis from the top while keeping the air vent shut. Flip up the cylinder, attach the vacuum bulb again, and create a vacuum. This part is a bit tricky to get right without spillage but it works with some practice.
4. Wire up your channel(s) to the tape surface on the outside. I use magnets (one on the inside, one on the outside) to connect more easily.
5. Enjoy new sensations,.. and constant erections! 8-)

Just saying!

Stimaddict
Active Developer

Re: ERECTION Tips and Tricks

Post by Stimaddict » Sat Aug 31, 2019 3:56 pm

Never tried a LiquaStim but I have drilled small holes in a pump cylinder to run trode wires through, before sealing with epoxy glue. It worked but I don't recommend vacuuming your cock for more than 10-15 minutes at a time coz it turns your penis blue and can even make it bleed a little.