ERECTION Tips and Tricks

General Chit Chat about E-Stim. Not just E-Stim Systems, but ErosTek, PES and others.
Stimpleton

Re: ERECTION Tips and Tricks

Post by Stimpleton »

Hello to all, this will be my first post here on the Board. I just received a motorized pump just like the one recommended here by Stimaddict. It is a great thing, everything you said it was. I found it on eBay for $31.50 and free shipping, what a good deal! I have no ED issues, but I wanted to try using it to get myself ready for stimming more easily. Stimming feels so much better when you have at least a partial as has been said. Getting acquainted with the pump I discovered that the silicone bottom seal is really tight on me! Too tight, really. I had trouble getting it off after I had pumped up. Ideally I want to use the pump and go on easily to the pleasures of estim, not struggle with extricating myself from it which is a serious buzzkill! Having some experience with homemade strokers I figured out a replacement bottom seal that works fantastic, is comfortable and I can slip out of easily. You need some 2” ABS pipe and some 1” Armaflex soft rubber pipe insulation, both available at Home Depot. I cut a 3/4” long piece of the 2” ABS and chamfered the cut ends smooth with a palm sander. This fits snugly into the pump bottom. Then you need about a 1-1/4” length of the Armaflex and glue it inside the ABS ring with 100% silicone adhesive. The extra length, about 3/4” sticks out the bottom and makes a nice cushion where the pump firmly presses against the base of your penis. That’s it. Lube yourself up, turn it on and in you go.

jjaerob100771
Active

Post by jjaerob100771 »

Ilovegoodnugz wrote: Fri Aug 28, 2020 4:20 am Or you could have a custom built pump with built in electrodes and urethral insert.
Where did you buy this??
Bill27nn

Post by Bill27nn »

Happy-stim USA has a simple penis pump e-stim conversion (from conductive tubing) . From this I have put one together and plan to test it tomorrow morning. I too have trouble staying hard while e-stimming. I'll post my experience with it.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Petrogyne

Post by Petrogyne »

Thanks for sharing your experience. It's awesome you found a good deal on eBay! It's great to hear you're exploring and enjoying the pleasures of estim.
VFRman
Active Developer

Post by VFRman »

Pumpers of the world unite!
At 81 my lovely cut cock that would stand to attention at the sight of an ankle (!) & would point to my chin, now points mainly to my foot. Bugger this old age. Mind you I keep myself in good shape, walking, working, wanking & cycling. Anyway, re pumps. I have an excellent unit with gauge from the now defunct Thinwall Cylinders. They advise max -0.3 Bar but better staying below -0.2 bar. To maintain what I have pumped I use 10mm restrain cord tied tightly around balls & cock, having removed the cylinder. Then continuing to stim will bring more blood in making for great wood. For a while I can reminisce & admire the old chap.
However, my latest joy of joys, is the Serious Kit Polished cylinder. Expensive but beautifully engineered. Stimming never got any better than when using this. Pump & stim together. A photo is is shown on someone's post here. If you can afford it, recommended.
Deltus1
Active Developer

I have tried Intracavernosal Injection

Post by Deltus1 »

As you can see from my posts, I've had erection problems for some time, so I've been using sildenafil or tadalafil for a long time, which has set my abilities back by 20 years. With electrosex, however, the effect is not so special. That's why I've experimented a lot with electrostimulation under vacuum, which works quite well.

Now I have tried Intracavernosal Injection from Bimix for the first time. I have to say, the effect is phenomenal. I had an erection for almost 3 hours like at the age of 30, was able to try out different stim- compositions and my cock danced like never before.
If you dare to do it and overcome the inhibition of self-injection, it's an experience worth having for an older and no longer completely healthy man like me. Of course, you should follow the recommendations for use and exercise the utmost caution (dosage, sterile work).
Greetings Deltus

---
DeepL helps me with the translation.