2B in conjunction with Hismith?

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
StimJoy
Active

2B in conjunction with Hismith?

Post by StimJoy »

Wondering if anyone has used the 2B in conjunction with a fucking machine like the Hismith versions (or others)? Knowing everyone is different, but still curious on individuals perceptions and enjoyment of two different sex machines doing their thing at the same time, both from male and female perspectives. Been considering a Hismith purchase myself at some point myself.
Thanks, SJ

beeblebrox661

Re: 2B in conjunction with Hismith?

Post by beeblebrox661 »

Haven't tried using my droid and stim together. Will shortly though :D
joannesReviews
Active Developer

Post by joannesReviews »

Fucking machines in conjunction with e-stim can be an amazing combination, something that I am rather fond of, to tell the truth, LOL.
Just a woman in her 50s who likes e-stim and sticking things in her pussy while telling the world all about it on my review site. I'm quite normal, I think LOL. :?
StimJoy
Active

Post by StimJoy »

joannesReviews wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2019 2:43 pm Fucking machines in conjunction with e-stim can be an amazing combination, something that I am rather fond of, to tell the truth, LOL.
Yeah, I thought you might have experience in this, given your avatar. 8-)
Have any guys you know tried the hismith + estim?
sj
joannesReviews
Active Developer

Post by joannesReviews »

I'm afraid I don't know of any guys who have enjoyed both.
Just a woman in her 50s who likes e-stim and sticking things in her pussy while telling the world all about it on my review site. I'm quite normal, I think LOL. :?
thebears28
Active

Post by thebears28 »

Ive used both, F-Machine Pro and Estim on cock head/base balls and inner thighs. Makes a great HFO for sure.....