Nipple play - recommendations

General Chit Chat about E-Stim. Not just E-Stim Systems, but ErosTek, PES and others.
StimJoy
Active

Re: Nipple play - recommendations

Post by StimJoy »

Good points Joanne.
And nice looking design - let us know how it works once it's all complete.

joannesReviews
Active Developer

Post by joannesReviews »

Oh it works a treat, you can see one fitted to one of my nipples here. I don't want to post rude pics here as I do not know if they are acceptable or not.

The clamping action is fantastic and the e-stim sensations are the icing on the cake. :D
Last edited by joannesReviews on Thu Jul 09, 2020 10:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Just a woman in her 50s who likes e-stim and sticking things in her pussy while telling the world all about it on my review site. I'm quite normal, I think LOL. :?
StimJoy
Active

Post by StimJoy »

Ah, thanks for sharing that. Much larger than I expected, but again, well done!
joannesReviews
Active Developer

Post by joannesReviews »

Thank you, it uses 6mm CR (2mm plugs) but it could be made smaller for 4mm CR (2mm plug) as well.
Last edited by joannesReviews on Thu Jul 09, 2020 10:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Just a woman in her 50s who likes e-stim and sticking things in her pussy while telling the world all about it on my review site. I'm quite normal, I think LOL. :?
Culojugo

Post by Culojugo »

My nipples are a big part of my play. I use bipolar troads. I really like using the 2B for the box because of the power and the many different modes it offers. When I want to stim both the lower region and the nips, then I use my Flux box for the nips and the 2B for below. For me the combo can be quite orgasmic.
Subbiemel
Active

Post by Subbiemel »

I used the berry bites a few times but i think the intensity decrase verry fast. I tryed to expand the the area where the clamps touch the skin with other metal clamps and had bether results. Do you knew same effects?
m8rkym8rk
Active

Post by m8rkym8rk »

Love the look of those 3d printed clamps :)
joannesReviews
Active Developer

Post by joannesReviews »

m8rkym8rk wrote: Thu Jun 18, 2020 12:36 pm Love the look of those 3d printed clamps :)
Thanks, they are not for the faint-hearted as they have a real bite which is one of the reasons why I like them so much. ;)
demuc1973
Active Developer

Post by demuc1973 »

I also love the electric tickling on the nipples - However, one should not forget that it is still electrical current!

Since I have an electrical engineering education, I get my knowledge from my old Tables book, supplemented with research in WWW:

Direct electrical effect: a current flow directly over the heart muscle of about 8-10mA is certainly fatal; so a standard battery size
AAA would be sufficient for direct contact with the heart muscle (i.e. cut open the breast, and electrodes directly to the heart). Beginn at around 4-5 mA
a certain gray area. The fact that electrical games on the nipples do not cause people to fall dead in rows is due to the higher resistances of the muscle and fat tissue and
especially on the skin. The human skin is the most relevant current limiter in the equation! With the knowledge one makes mine
private rules make sense: on an injured / burned body part
an Elketrode nothing to look for! You have to wait until the spot has healed again.

There are also other dangers due to muscle stimulation. E.g. very poorly placed on arms and legs
Electrodes have probably led to broken bones and the like in very extreme individual cases. Individual cases are also documented, in these
Electrodes on the face, neck, earlobes, neck and back have stimulated the muscles so hard that e.g. The Main artery
was pressed or the chest muscles blocked the lungs. So be careful, Even if are electrodes specifically for these parts of the body at amazon and Co.!

Indirect effect: Apparently the flow of electricity through the body also has a chemical effect.
poisoning or weakening of the immune system can occur. This risk increases, research in the WWW with increasing current,
with a longer Run time and too little recovery time between uses.

Unwanted chains of different power sources should not be overlooked. Also according to the WWW there is an increased risk of currents flowing over
Electrodes attached near the main arteries conduct currents right into the heart. Frequency can also adversely affect the body.

The internal organs also react directly to the flow of electricity.

The following groups of people have an absolute ban:
Pregnant women, people with pacemakers
The following people must consult their doctor before use:
People with a history of cadiology, people with metal implants

( forgot someone else who should rather keep their hands off?)

Attention: All individual cases and almost always in combination with not necessarily professional use of the devices and electrodes! If you do
Box and the electrodes inserted correctly, I do not expect that we would have to say goodbye to one of you unexpectedly.+++
I actually feel quite comfortable here in the forum; that's why it would hurt if one of you wasn't there because of a stupid mistake!
It may be worthwhile to search the WWW, even if it is often very boring theory ...

My favorite for nipples: bipolar breast shell modified to monopolar on + and round 32mm pads directly on nipple on -

(OK + and - not entirely correct / 2B have AC) :mrgreen:
"I am happy when it rains, because when I am not happy, it also rains." Quote from Karl Valentin - a Munich original and humorist
lianray
Active

Post by lianray »

Are the 3d printed clamps actually available somewhere?