What insertable is best for prostate stimulation

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
epcortek

What insertable is best for prostate stimulation

Post by epcortek »

Hi i just ordered a 2b and wanted to do some more research before buying and insertable . I wanted to know what was the best one for prostate stimulation from estim systems .

goldfrog
Active

Re: What insertable is best for prostate stimulation

Post by goldfrog »

The 'moaner' seems to be the one you want. I'd try the polished version. Find out more here: http://store.e-stimsystems.com/index.ph ... ucts_id=23
sparkboi
Active

Post by sparkboi »

Agreed. Have had quite a few awesome HFO's with my moaner. One hint ... use gel for comfort and good contact
Boardy
Active

Post by Boardy »

Agreed and LOTS of lube
Horant

Post by Horant »

Just my two cents in this old thread...
I tried some other prostate massaging devices and it was just too much mess and hassle. I theorized that the prostate is massaged by muscular contractions during ejaculation. How could I increase these contractions enough to make a difference? I tried frequent masturbation but that just wore me out. I took Swedish pollen extract to increase my semen volume. Normally I get about 6 contractions during ejaculation. With the pollen capsules I was able to double that to 12, but otherwise no noticeable difference.

One day I was alone in the house and feeling horny. I decided to use her male vibrator It took awhile to hit the right spot, but eventually I got that good feeling. It was tricky because I had to constantly move it around to maintain the intense sensation. After awhile I felt like I was progressing toward something. Then it suddenly hit me. I started ejaculating and kept the vibrator in position. I counted 30 contractions. Wow. That was fun. I also had to use more tissues than usual to clean up.

That night I noticed less need to wake up and empty my bladder. Same thing the following night. Then I used the vibrator again and slept even better. I am definitely making progress on shrinking my prostate. However, at my age the refractory time is large, so it is difficult to know at this time whether this will improve my erections.

There is some evidence that penile vibration stimulation (PVS) is helpful in treating erectile dysfunction.

"The use of penile vibratory stimulation (PVS) to induce penile erection and ejaculation was first described by Sobrero and colleagues in 1965. Refinements in technique, advancements in technology and portability led to the first US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved penile vibratory stimulator for ED in July 2011. Viberect, developed by Reflexonic, Chambersburg, Pennsylvania, is an FDA approved class II medical device used to provoke penile erection in men with ED and to provoke ejaculation in men with SCI. The mechanism of action of the device is through vibratory stimulation to branches of the pudendal nerve along the penile shaft".

I have found that you don't need an expensive vibrator, although some may work better than others. There is another one called Pulse by the company Hot Octopus that is supposed to work very quickly. The one I used is similar to the Conair that sells at Walmart with the small knob attachment.
Last edited by Horant on Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
I reckon being ill as one of the great pleasures of life, provided one is not too ill and is not obliged to work till one is better.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

You do realise that this site is for users of E-Stim, not vibrators????

Si
E-Stim Systems Ltd
mrbutt89
Active Developer

Post by mrbutt89 »

Getting back to the original topic, just one suggestion from me. I find the Moaner can be quite cold upon first insertion, due to the mass of metal. I find it much easier and more pleasurable to insert if I warm it up first, either by putting in my trouser pocket for about half an hour before using it or, if it's a sunny day, standing it in its black container on the window sill for a while. Either way, I always apply some lube before insertion.
sparkboi
Active

Post by sparkboi »

Definitely agree that the Moaner is a great 'trode and really 'hits the spot'. Nice coating of Spectra 360 Gel, slides in with a little push and settles right in place. I like Wave or Waterfall and if I get the channels to alternate the signals … pure HFO Heaven!
general31
Active

Post by general31 »

I've had good results with the P.E.S. Prostate Stimulator Electrode... a little elctro gel on the head to get it started. My only main issue is the snap connector as it has popped off if you move around or try to sit up, but great HFO using stereo estim audio files with base around balls and head connector for other channel.

http://www.peselectro.com/pescontent/pe ... -electrode
jimuk
Active

Post by jimuk »

Another advocate for the "Moaner" here! I received it yesterday having purchased it in the Black Friday sale. It's bigger than I thought it would be but not really an issue since I'm used to toy play anyway. As everyone else says, use plenty of lube as it makes it feel smoother in my opinion. Once in, wow! I've only taken it for a quick test so far but on first impressions it feels a lot better than the Silicon Noire Rocker I've been using lately. Seems to hit the spot nicely.