Orgasms without erection

General Chit Chat about E-Stim. Not just E-Stim Systems, but ErosTek, PES and others.
DivBy0
Active

Orgasms without erection

Post by DivBy0 »

Hi all,
I'm curious and if others are like this? But it seems that most of the time when I'm e-stimming, as the sensation builds and builds and I finally cum, usually the orgasm is pretty intense, I notice that I'm not fully erect, just a semi. Do others see this? When I watch the videos online, all seem to have raging hardons. Anyway, just wanted to see if I was the odd one out.

mrbutt89
Active Developer

Re: Orgasms without erection

Post by mrbutt89 »

You're not the odd one out, by a long chalk. (Or a short one, maybe ;) ). The thing about an e-stim orgasm is that you don't need to be fully hard for it to occur. In some ways, it's quite a thrill to feel the orgasm and look down and see you're not fully erect. I generally am fully hard when I orgasm with e-stim, but sometimes it occurs when I've only got a semi on.
estimbird
Active Developer

Post by estimbird »

Same for me. A full erection is not necessary for an orgasm, completely independent whether with or without e-stim.
DivBy0
Active

Post by DivBy0 »

Thanks for the feedback. Yes I would agree that it is rather arousing at times to watch your flaccid self being forced to orgasm. :P
Stimaddict
Active Developer

Post by Stimaddict »

The estim sensations of a completely flaccid penis are different and nowhere near as good. Stimming undoubtedly works better with some sort of erection, even a 'semi', so if you have difficulty maintaining an erection during a stim session or suffer ED there is a simple solution.

First buy a cheap penis pump off eBay, you don't need anything expensive or fancy (I'd recommend the one marketed as 'Handsome-Up'). Just the action of using a pump feels damned good and puts you "in the mood". *Tip* - the seal on all penis pumps that your penis fits through comes off easily so bind it in place using insulation tape.

With a little practice this will instantly firm you up but your erection may disappear when the pump is removed. So buy a couple of tight but stretchable silicon 'donut-style' cock rings. Stretch these onto the OUTSIDE of the pump cylinder, pump yourself up then roll the cock rings down off the cylinder and onto the base of your penis. Now you can remove the pump and you're good to go!
matt2015
Active

Post by matt2015 »

I have an orgasm with a semi quite often, it feels great
jjaerob100771
Active

Post by jjaerob100771 »

I have had orgasm both semi and full hard on. I agree that the full on is the best so I always use cock pads somewhere and I find that if I am close and still semi then that’s a sign to push the intensity up and push your limits and you will get hard!! Take deep breaths and enjoy the feeling and full on will come!
aktiver09

Post by aktiver09 »

Hi
when I estime I usually don't get a hard penis, but a hot orgasm
Last edited by aktiver09 on Sun Nov 06, 2022 1:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OldDude

Post by OldDude »

Being over 65 years old I often suffer from the no stiffie problem but having access to a 3d resin printer I came up with a solution that works for me. A 4mm dbl loop around the tip on an adjustable stretcher and 2 6.5mm loops around the back of the sack. The amount of stretch varies the sensations from the 4mm double loop. It also provides insulation around the upper 1/3 of the two 6.5mm loops. I would like to thank Joanne for the inspiration that lead me to make this and Stimaddict's advice regarding insulation and placement of conductive loops. I typically use it in a tri-phase configuration with the 6.5mm loops as the common and a monopole electrode in the anus.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
MDF

Post by MDF »

For me age has had the biggest effect. Although never had a HFO completely flaccid. Maybe I am not old enough! Something to look forward too.