2B with Rubber Loop - Need Help

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
rexx

2B with Rubber Loop - Need Help

Post by rexx »

I'm using the 2B with 4mm rubber loop and 4mm cables. Set Adjust as high as 90, while trying each channel up to 70 and get nothing.

Using the 9V battery.

Can anyone provide advice or suggestions?

Thanks!

admin
Site Admin

Re: 2B with Rubber Loop - Need Help

Post by admin »

You say rubber loop..... you need to be using two rubber loops, with one connector in one and one connector in the other loop. If you have connected both plug into a single loop then you have created a short circuit and nothing will happen.

SI
E-Stim Systems Ltd
Stimaddict
Active Developer

Post by Stimaddict »

rexx wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 10:22 pm I'm using the 2B with 4mm rubber loop and 4mm cables. Set Adjust as high as 90, while trying each channel up to 70 and get nothing.
Adjust is for changing the sensation "feel" or "tempo". The two Intensity knobs either side control the power coming through to your genitals.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Let's start with the wiring basics...

Most "made-for-play" stim boxes have two channels - usually designated 'A' and 'B'. On each single channel you would connect TWO electrodes, e.g. two TENS pads.

Apply these electrodes spaced apart to your skin and your own body completes the electrical circuit. As current passes through your body between two electrodes it will take the most direct route, stimulating any nerves it encounters along the way.

So normally with a 2-channel stim box you would connect four electrodes (i.e. four wires), TWO wires per channel, making two separate circuits through your body - although you can choose to use just one channel if you like. You can connect ANY electrode to these wires, such as a pad, a Conductive Rubber loop, a metal cock ring or a butt plug - but they must be connected in pairs.

The *only* way you might risk damaging your box is by connecting TWO wires FROM THE SAME CHANNEL to the SAME electrode. This is an absolute no-no.

BUT the exception is a BI-Polar electrode. This is essentially two electrodes in one. Take butt plugs for example. A monopolar butt plug always takes one wire, and needs another electrode to make up the circuit. OTOH a bipolar butt plug takes two wires, because it is TWO electrodes in a single unit separated by a piece of insulation.
rexx

Post by rexx »

Thanks, folks for the feedback and help.
Ohms
Active

Post by Ohms »

Are you also using some kind of conductive lubricant or gel with the rubber loops?
mrbutt89
Active Developer

Post by mrbutt89 »

Forgive me for asking a really obvious question, but it needs to be asked... Have you checked the battery?
KennyT
Active

Post by KennyT »

Get the stainless steel loops from aliexpress.
Holy crap what a difference it makes.

If you run it mostly as high as you can because you need more power , this will most differently cure this problem.

I have not gotten any burns sense I switched and man can you fell the power !!!!!!!! :o :o :P :P
KennyT