Audio files designed with 2B in mind

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
stim78

Re: Audio files designed with 2B in mind

Post by stim78 » Mon Dec 09, 2019 8:39 am

Thank you admin,

Thus, with the exception of internal routines, the 2B transforms a pure (sinusoidal) signal to send it to the electrodes in the form of a biphasic AC signal in a frequency range of ± 50 to ± 5 kHz. Is it correct ?
At the same time, I understand that the ET-312 is doing the same thing "but not in the same way" with a maximum of ± 330 Hz ...
Do you think this difference in frequency range between the two devices is purely a technical choice or is it due to a difference in legislation between the two countries?
Thank you for your advice and excuse my technical curiosity ...
stim78

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin » Mon Dec 09, 2019 11:06 am

stim78 wrote:
Mon Dec 09, 2019 8:39 am
Thank you admin,

Thus, with the exception of internal routines, the 2B transforms a pure (sinusoidal) signal to send it to the electrodes in the form of a biphasic AC signal in a frequency range of ± 50 to ± 5 kHz. Is it correct ?
Nope, it more complex than that and its not something we actually publish as we never designed the 2B to work with pure tones.
At the same time, I understand that the ET-312 is doing the same thing "but not in the same way" with a maximum of ± 330 Hz ...
Do you think this difference in frequency range between the two devices is purely a technical choice or is it due to a difference in legislation between the two countries?
Thank you for your advice and excuse my technical curiosity ...
stim78
There is no legislation covering frequencies used, just research into effective frequencies and information regarding basic product safety and energy transfer. (There is legislation for TENS units which we do use although our boxes are not classed as TENS units, but that more a safety area rather than an effectiveness issue.)

Si
E-Stim Systems Ltd

kokosblau

Post by kokosblau » Tue Jan 14, 2020 11:23 am

admin wrote:
Sun Dec 08, 2019 10:54 pm
No the 2B does process the import signal to drive the output system. For the same reasons as the ET312 (safety, control of feel etc), but not in the same way.
Si
Is it possible that you explain the process how the input signal influence the internally generated signal. It looks strange on my oscilloscope, like some PWM signal.