Would you let someone remotely stim you whilst self restrained?

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
RubbaglYce

Re: Would you let someone remotely stim you whilst self restrained?

Post by RubbaglYce »

I've done this regularly,
Restrained in rubber bondagebag, deprived of senses and heavy on the whitenoise.
Estim connected and the misses playing with the buttons.
Sometimes it's an Estim.mp3, sometimes, she holds the buttons herself.
Most of the times, the 2 hour tease is real and after that the denial even harder !!
I did it with a prodommme too a few times, she really pushed my limits !!
A complete stranger, that's something else ..
After all, the game revolves around trust ;-)

wadab

Post by wadab »

I would love to do something like that, but I have had situations in the past where I needed to quickly shut down the device because something went wrong. One time a connector-pin fell out of the rubber tube it was plugged into and landed on my leg. This really burnt and I was glad I could quickly reach for the off-switch. So it would definitely have to be someone I thrust :D
thomas1fr
Active

Post by thomas1fr »

Hello Chris,

That's a very good idea!

I've read all the answers and of course, you need to trust the driver. But when you play master-slave and accept bondage or to loose control, you trust the master, no?

I think a good relationship between a master and a slave is: the slave gives his limits to the master, then the master plays freely inside the limits. Right?

So, your idea is VERY GOOD! And YES I can do it :D
Always looking for a good master
dubguy1963
Active

Post by dubguy1963 »

I would be keen to try this
Enjoy sub/Dom bondage kink
Reasonably familiar with electro and have now bought 2B so I could be driven/controlled remotely
Dublin
gentlestimer
Active

Post by gentlestimer »

I occasionally perform selfbondage with a padlock timer with an emergency release system. I have a trusted driver I met through chaturbate. She loves to tease me for two hours or makes me cum twice. She knows how to force an erection and keep me on edge. She will turn off the power and let my cock go soft, and then make me rock hard over and over again. The new estim connect makes it so easy for her to control the unit and the modes give enough variability to keep it interesting. Bondage sessions last between 2 and 3 hours and we use a safeword. Be careful what you wish for.
camguy2050

Post by camguy2050 »

I have done this with another guy who has also used a 2b and let him remotely control it as he now lives on the other side of the country but would only do it with someone who knows how the 2b works and the sensations that are felt and that i trust
Bdirtykinky

Post by Bdirtykinky »

gentlestimer wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2019 1:14 am I occasionally perform selfbondage with a padlock timer with an emergency release system. I have a trusted driver I met through chaturbate. She loves to tease me for two hours or makes me cum twice. She knows how to force an erection and keep me on edge. She will turn off the power and let my cock go soft, and then make me rock hard over and over again. The new estim connect makes it so easy for her to control the unit and the modes give enough variability to keep it interesting. Bondage sessions last between 2 and 3 hours and we use a safeword. Be careful what you wish for.
Any chance you want to share this chaturbate contact id love her to torture me whilst im in self bondage