Just Add Water

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
DivBy0
Active

Just Add Water

Post by DivBy0 »

I started using water during play time. Simply put, I use a large Mason glass jar filled 3/4 with water. I then attach 1 electrode pad and drop it into the water. To complete the circuit, I use a silicone electrode tube loop around the base of my shaft and then while standing/leaning over, I dip my whole cock into the water, avoid touching the electrode pad (not that this really matters but it seem to feel better when not touching). And that's it. I set my 2B to Stereo and slowly increase the channel, then drop it down, then back on and up a little higher than before...then back down. I do this for about 15 minutes, until blast off. The water seems to take the sting out, it gives a more uniform stimulation and with a larger contact patch, it just feels great. Ya I know, water and electricity, but it's quite safe, just as long as you keep the water away from the box, the outlet, the commonsense items. I'm not responsible for idiots, but for those with commonsense and looking for something new, I give it 2 thumbs up.
Last edited by DivBy0 on Tue Aug 18, 2020 12:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

mrbutt89
Active Developer

Re: Just Add Water

Post by mrbutt89 »

That's an interesting approach. A few years back, a guy in the States actually created a device specifically for that purpose, called the "Liquastim Encapsulator". The setup is a bit different from what you're using, but the principle is the same. His device is designed to contain the water and reduce the risks of it getting onto sensitive electrical equipment. He recommends adding a teaspoon of salt or baking soda (sodium bicarbonate - not what we refer to in the UK as "baking powder") to the water to enhance conductivity. He has his own website, which you'll find if you search for "Liquastim".
hornyestimmer
Active

Post by hornyestimmer »

Got any pics or vids of this set up... sounds interesting
mrbutt89
Active Developer

Post by mrbutt89 »

hornyestimmer wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 3:45 pm Got any pics or vids of this set up... sounds interesting
I'll send you a PM
Electroplay
Active

Post by Electroplay »

That sounds great. I have shrunk a lot at 65 but I love E-Stim. I just got my 2B and can't wait to try it. Thanks for the tips.
Stimaddict
Active Developer

Post by Stimaddict »

hornyestimmer wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 3:45 pm Got any pics or vids of this set up... sounds interesting
You can find pics and videos here - http://www.liquastim.com

It would be very easy to make your own DIY version using a cheap penis pump. You would just need a small twin-tube pack of epoxy resin from your local hardware store to seal the small holes drilled to pass your wires through.
hornyestimmer
Active

Post by hornyestimmer »

Stimaddict wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 9:33 am

It would be very easy to make your own DIY version using a cheap penis pump. You would just need a small twin-tube pack of epoxy resin from your local hardware store to seal the small holes drilled to pass your wires through.
Thanks v much for that
kaleo

Post by kaleo »

Stimaddict wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 9:33 am

I've actually been considering something like this myself. In two configurations--with and without water. Just making a pass-through of some sort into the top of the pump for a glans connection. Then using a silicone "grommet" on the bottom to keep things sealed (air or water.) I'm kinda stuck on two problems though and maybe someone can give me ideas:
1) if using with water I'll need to account for volume displacement while inserting and growing. I'm not sure if those standard brass penis pumps can suck water out safely or not (otherwise I may need some sort of relief valve at the top to remove water). I could just have the tube with partial water and then suck out air at the top as displacement occurs.
2) in either method I'm debating if the second electro should be attempted to be contained inside the tube or better to affix something external. Normally I prefer my second connection either on the base of the shaft or as a cock ring but the problem with that is to get a good vacuum seal I dont think I could have a metal ring (or even some conductive tubes) under the grommet as it might affect the seal.
Jimmie81
Active

Post by Jimmie81 »

I can approve, a glass with 1/2 to 3/4 with water and a dash of salt and you can have a lot of fun. I often used this setup with my old diy sterostim box. In the glass I put a stripped cable and fixed it with tape on the rim. If you take your cock in water up and down during the stim, its a great feeling. Try it. :o :D
Frieder
Active

Post by Frieder »

mrbutt89 wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 3:48 pm
I'll send you a PM

I'm also interested in a picture, would like to build it.
Thank you in advance