New to 2B system!

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
estimfun
Developer

Re: New to 2B system!

Post by estimfun »

joannesReviews wrote: Tue Dec 31, 2019 8:27 pm I have nine different control boxes
:shock: , I thought I had a problem now that I'm up to my 5th control box. Just joking. :D

joannesReviews
Active Developer

Post by joannesReviews »

estimfun wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 7:35 pm
joannesReviews wrote: Tue Dec 31, 2019 8:27 pm I have nine different control boxes
:shock: , I thought I had a problem now that I'm up to my 5th control box. Just joking. :D
My name is Joanne, and I am a stimaholic.....
Just a woman in her 50s who likes e-stim and sticking things in her pussy while telling the world all about it on my review site. I'm quite normal, I think LOL. :?
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

And how many do you think I have????? :-)
E-Stim Systems Ltd
joannesReviews
Active Developer

Post by joannesReviews »

I do believe you put us all to shame and according to my Stunt Cock, you have the "coolest" man-cave in the world. ;)
Just a woman in her 50s who likes e-stim and sticking things in her pussy while telling the world all about it on my review site. I'm quite normal, I think LOL. :?
alexsonic
Active

Post by alexsonic »

Stimaddict wrote: Sun Dec 29, 2019 11:01 am
alexsonic wrote: Fri Dec 27, 2019 5:45 pm What is the difference between the one you mention and this one: https://store.e-stim.co.uk/index.php?ma ... cts_id=129
That is the Connect Pack. The Bonus Pack that I suggested has everything in the Connect Pack *plus* the all-important Mains Power Adapter and an extra two 4mm output cables.
Sorry I haven't seen your post until today! Thanks for your answer I finally bought with the power adapter!
ProstatePlayer

Post by ProstatePlayer »

Hi, I´ve also bought yesterday the E-Box Series 2B Pro Pack Kit with an included power unit. Several years back I already have had bought the Mystim Tension Lover with the Big Bend-it prostate massager and I wasn´t satisfied at all. I felt nothing at all during anal stimulation. I gave it up for a while, but now this is my second attempt.

I´m male and I love prostate massage, so I´m looking for a great toy. It shouldn´t be too big, a 50mm diameter metal sphere is maximum, 43mm should be better. I have a lot of metal prostate massage rods (3x) here with 43mm dia which I love.
After searching I have found the Electrastim Depth Charge ElectraProbe Flexible Electro Dildo, which is bi-polar and uses 2x 2mm pin connectors.
Does somebody have a better idea / another idea for prostate massage than that device?
Last edited by ProstatePlayer on Sun May 16, 2021 10:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
mrbutt89
Active Developer

Post by mrbutt89 »

Please do not spend your money on the Depth Charge! I bought one and regretted it from day 1 for the following reasons:

1) It uses 2mm tens pins as a connection. They are very vulnerable to damage, given how far the handle protrudes from your ass during use.
2) It is difficult to use for solo play, as you need to hold it with one hand throughout your session, to prevent it falling out or moving to the wrong position.
3) It is not as flexible as it sounds. You cannot use it if you want to stim on your back or in a seated position.
4) It's very easy to insert it too far and activate the sciatic nerve, causing tingles or numbness to travel down one or both legs.

When I bought mine, I mistakenly thought it would be a good way to target the prostate very accurately, but for all the reasons listed above it didn't work out for me. If, however, you're happy to hold it in position all the time, or you're planning to have a playmate do that for you, then it may be what you want. Otherwise, you might do better with somethinig like the E-Beads, or even a more standard bipolar electrode such as the Moaner, which targets my prostate really well, especially if I only connect up the inserted end.
ProstatePlayer

Post by ProstatePlayer »

I will follow your advice and won´t buy the Depth Charge. I already thought that it would be difficult to stimulate because of the narrowness of the bipolar electrodes that inherit a small field of electric current.
I haven´t bought a toy yet, only the 2B arrived this morning.
If you use the moaner mono polar, what other second pole do you connect to it? Would be a metal cock ring sufficient as the second pole?
I think a urethral sound would be the best, but because I haven´t experience with that yet I will do that sometimes later in the future.
What devices can you recommend to me as a good second pole?

The second thing is that I´ve read in a reddit thread this: https://www.reddit.com/r/estim/comments ... tim_2b_vs/
Somebody wants a advice which of these e-stim devices would be the best for him, the Erostek ET232 vs E-Stim 2B vs Electrastim Axis.
Somone said that only the ET232 emits bipolar pulses, the hallmark of quality since that is the only waveform that is guaranteed not to damage tissue.
So I´m a little bit unsure about my 2B. Does this device also emits bipolar pulses or not? Is this device safe for my tissue?
alexsonic
Active

Post by alexsonic »

mrbutt89 wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 9:22 am Please do not spend your money on the Depth Charge! I bought one and regretted it from day 1 for the following reasons:

1) It uses 2mm tens pins as a connection. They are very vulnerable to damage, given how far the handle protrudes from your ass during use.
2) It is difficult to use for solo play, as you need to hold it with one hand throughout your session, to prevent it falling out or moving to the wrong position.
3) It is not as flexible as it sounds. You cannot use it if you want to stim on your back or in a seated position.
4) It's very easy to insert it too far and activate the sciatic nerve, causing tingles or numbness to travel down one or both legs.

When I bought mine, I mistakenly thought it would be a good way to target the prostate very accurately, but for all the reasons listed above it didn't work out for me. If, however, you're happy to hold it in position all the time, or you're planning to have a playmate do that for you, then it may be what you want. Otherwise, you might do better with somethinig like the E-Beads, or even a more standard bipolar electrode such as the Moaner, which targets my prostate really well, especially if I only connect up the inserted end.
Hey!
I'm looking to buy a toy too!
I've heard a lot from the moaner but I would like to buy a toy where I can seat, which you can't on the moaner as you have to wire it from the bottom if I'm not mistaken? Is there anything else as great?
Could you please help me?

Thank you!
joannesReviews
Active Developer

Post by joannesReviews »

Get the low profile 4mm plugs and you can use it seated. The plug on that cable has a 90 degree bend allowing seated use.