My new 2B

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
Gojira
Active

My new 2B

Post by Gojira »

I received my 2B this week and have had two sessions. First one was basically a test drive. I was a ET312 owner and love that machine. So this is a totally different set up to that. The power from it is incredible. I could only get it up to 20 low settings. I am a high power consumer on ET312 but the 2b I am not sure I'll be able to switch it to high power. I used Claudes Cyber Sexual Symphony wow! The second sessions was amazing!! Im really looking forward to a long session with it soon! Incredible power!!

Cheers

Gojira

Heathcliff30044
Active

Re: My new 2B

Post by Heathcliff30044 »

I certainly agree. As another convert from 312, I am very interested in what others find as the best "replacement" files and strategies as we get more experience. So other 312 users please share
JustADude
Active

Post by JustADude »

I've always heard others comparing the 2B and ET312, but rarely I've seen the power output compared. To hear that the 2B is much more powerful makes me even happier with my 2B purchase.

Only thing I couldn't get into was audio stimming. Not sure if something in my unit is borked but I can't get a consistent feel out of it, even at lower volumes on smooth-sounding files; and after reading tips on how to use the stereo mode.

What stereo adjustment setting do you use?
Riverrat
Active

Post by Riverrat »

Not every file is going to work for you - a well some files are meant for tri phase hookup and wont play right in normal stereo mode - try ESTIM Challenge over at Millanova in Straight stereo mode - a sure hit every time and good to learn by
Gojira
Active

Post by Gojira »

I had my Iphone volume set at about 80 percent.
Stimaddict
Active Developer

Post by Stimaddict »

JustADude wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 5:11 pm What stereo adjustment setting do you use?
Hi - some suggestions on using audio files in Stereo Mode here: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=9670&p=14169#p14169
Gojira
Active

Post by Gojira »

Thanks for the info! I did check out earlier.

Cheers

Gojira
JustADude
Active

Post by JustADude »

Stimaddict wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 9:08 am
JustADude wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 5:11 pm What stereo adjustment setting do you use?
Hi - some suggestions on using audio files in Stereo Mode here: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=9670&p=14169#p14169
I mainly use triphase and have checked out this post in the past, but audio still just feels wrong. Regardless of the file I'm using, changes in feel can be either abrupt or nonexistent.

My 2B shipped to me with a slightly broken knob; it's loose, comes off easy, and I have to press hard for my 2B to register changes with it. Part of me wonders if something got borked inside during shipping, too? Audio to me doesn't feel like anything anyone describes.

Or maybe I'm the broken one. Lol. That's also possible too.