Audio files designed with 2B in mind

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
CR1971

Re: Audio files designed with 2B in mind

Post by CR1971 »

Hey,

is there any plans on making different audio to stim mappings in the future?

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

CR1971 wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:37 pm Hey,

is there any plans on making different audio to stim mappings in the future?
Yes, both with the new Firmware (2.120 Beta is substantially different to the current Beta), and with some future ideas...

Si
E-Stim Systems Ltd
CR1971

Post by CR1971 »

Great, I will look forward to that.
Bobson

Post by Bobson »

Hi everyone,

new to the stimming stuff, but loving it so far. Just tried my first audio file, a CH with estim, which was pretty awsome (I also know that they are suposed to be way better on stero-stims, but as a newbie, it was still pretty awsome).

I also wanted to contact stimaddict for the files, but therefor I should participate in the forums. So stimaddict, if you read this, is it possible to DM me the link to the audiofiles, and continue my journey through stim-land. So much thanks in advance!

Bobson
Stimaddict
Active Developer

Post by Stimaddict »

Bobson wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 4:09 pm So stimaddict, if you read this, is it possible to DM me the link to the audiofiles, and continue my journey through stim-land. So much thanks in advance!

Bobson
PM sent :)
Ronfire7
Active Developer

Post by Ronfire7 »

looking for an audio file designed for the 2B with a good back and forth feel between the 2 channels. So far I have found the programmed sets to be better for me than the audio files.
Stimaddict
Active Developer

Post by Stimaddict »

Ronfire7 wrote: Mon Jul 11, 2022 3:42 pm looking for an audio file designed for the 2B with a good back and forth feel between the 2 channels.
I'd suggest you try V91's work. He has created "Back & Forth", "Up & Down", "Bouncing" and "Stroking" suites and pieces that could be just what you are looking for.

*************************************************************************************************************************************************
Just a reminder that *ANYONE* here is welcome to PM me for a download link to hundreds of free, shared mp3 stimfiles organized by author - some up to 4 hours long!
There is a monster 35 GB of audio files in total, enough to fry your cock every day until the year 2049!
I cannot post the link here out of respect for this forum's Admin and board rules regarding direct links to other people's work.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*Unlimited access to the Stimfile Archive with No fees, No registration required, No ads, No catches, No expiry date and No hidden motives.
jonn01
Active

Post by jonn01 »

So far I've had one HFO from my 2B. I haven't a scooby with regards to audio files and stimming.
I had a PES unit which I 'blew up' by getting the polarity the wrong way around on a PS. Many orgasms and I like the PES electrodes I still have - and sounds.
How do I get an audio file to give me a HFO?
Thanks for any help
Jonno
Stimaddict
Active Developer

Post by Stimaddict »

jonn01 wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 9:33 am So far I've had one HFO from my 2B. I haven't a scooby with regards to audio files and stimming.
Hi Jonno

1: See this post... https://www.e-stim.net/viewtopic.php?f= ... 169#p14169

2: PM me for a link to the Stimfile Archive.