The bounce trick with Waterfall and Wave

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
soundcraft
Active Developer

The bounce trick with Waterfall and Wave

Post by soundcraft »

This is my goto when using my 2B So I thought I would share this just encase others have not worked it out yet. Or for anyone new.

You will need to setup with a tri phrase configuration. however the trick is to setup your electrodes so that they give a similar level of sensation to each other.

Config 1. 3 cock loops. One on the just above the glans one on the centre shaft one on the base of the shafe. The centre you connect both Black plugs to. then the yellows one to the shaft then one to the glans. You may need to experiment with the placement of the loop in the middle. Even a small shift either way up or down the shaft can change the intensity.

Config 2 butt plug/ Pad or cock loop / Urethral Sound. You may need a tri cable for this if your using a pad. Or you could just use 2 pads. The Urethral Sound and butt plug would go where you would expect them to go. If your using 1 pad it will go either under balls or on the shaft. You can experiment with putting the pad on the top or under side of the shaft you can also experiment with changing the black cables between the two pads to give different sensations. You can put the loop around the shaft or around the shaft and under the balls. There is a lot of configurations to experiment with this one.

Mode settings

This is all about timing so start with the speed at about 80 ( 80 50 ) set the output of A and B channels at the same level to where you feel comfortable but give yourself some head room. Now increase one of the levels by about 2 % and wait. You should feel the overall output drop and one channel will start to drift out of time with each other. when you feel the pulses of channel 1 and 2 to be evenly apart set the output of both channels the same. This will lock both channels to the same pulse giving a rather nice bounce.

You can use the speed to increase to speed of the pulse you can use the feel which will not put the pulse out of time and as long as you have your controls locked so one of them is set to bring both levels up you can ramp up the current without putting your pulses out of sync.

This will work on wave and waterfall the same way.

Enjoy

Davespages
Active Developer

Re: The bounce trick with Waterfall and Wave

Post by Davespages »

Interesting...
I will try this on my next session.

Is this with firmware 2.106 or the beta 2.122?
soundcraft
Active Developer

Post by soundcraft »

Davespages wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 11:29 pm Interesting...
I will try this on my next session.

Is this with firmware 2.106 or the beta 2.122?

But it should work on either.
Bearstim
Active

Post by Bearstim »

Config 1 today is what did it for me today. My first HFO using the 2B. I had a cool down session using low power and my cock and surrounding area still were tingling 30 mins after. I laid back and let my mind just float and it felt 3D on my cock once I relaxed. I’m hooked! :D :D :D
soundcraft
Active Developer

Post by soundcraft »

Bearstim wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 2:30 am Config 1 today is what did it for me today. My first HFO using the 2B. I had a cool down session using low power and my cock and surrounding area still were tingling 30 mins after. I laid back and let my mind just float and it felt 3D on my cock once I relaxed. I’m hooked! :D :D :D
Happy you like it. Its my go to config with the 2B. And its normally the one that I can't last too long with.
Danxz
Active

Post by Danxz »

For config 1: Could one of the loops be a pad? I only have 2 loops.
mrbutt89
Active Developer

Post by mrbutt89 »

This is a really clever technique. I only had a short time to try it today before finishing off with Cycle. I'll certainly come back to it another time when I have more time to relax and enjoy it.
StimJoy
Active

Post by StimJoy »

Interesting, but I'm a little confused.

I believe I understand you first use the two channel knobs (A/B) set the same, then increase one of those a bit in order to begin the sensation of out-of-sync signal-bounce. Once you have the effect you like, increase the other A/B channel to the same power level.
I also understand using C to increase the speed/rate, and D for the feel. But how do you increase the power to each channel in sync moving forward; turning both A and B knobs at the same time? I would think if you didn't do that, the sync between the two you established above would drift/go away. You say "as long as you have your controls locked so one of them is set to bring both levels up you can ramp up the current without putting your pulses out of sync", but I'm not sure how you would do that without leaving the mode and going to settings and setting the "channel link" setting...which I think you couldn't have initially to get the first part done.

Or did I miss something altogether here?
Ronfire7
Active Developer

Post by Ronfire7 »

You could use commander to turn on the channel sink while still keeping your settings.
Bearstim
Active

Post by Bearstim »

I experimented with this one again today. Same CR loop placement as before. Glans, mid shaft and shaft base. Both yellow on mid shaft and A on Glans, B at base.

Warmed up with Waterfall
Settings—
Waterfall 79:79
Power: H
A: started feeling nice at 8% increased to 15% slowly
B: started feeling nice at 12% increased to 20% slowly
It was really fun to lock the channels in at the same % and then offset them. :mrgreen:

Then finished off with Throb
Settings—
Throb 50 and decreased to 27 slowly
Power: H
A: started feeling nice at 8% increased to 10%
B: started feeling nice at 13% increased to 19%
Couldn’t last long with throb after warning up with waterfall. :o

It was a strange delayed (but very nice) HFO almost like I was going to climax twice.