Stereo files for large electrode use?

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
HemiSync
Active

Stereo files for large electrode use?

Post by HemiSync »

I just received my 2B and the large FLO electrode and wanted to use it on one channel and some TENS pads up front on the other channel. I was hoping someone here would be able to recommend a couple stereo stim files that would work well with this setup? Or just some mode settings that might work well with this setup.

Thanks,
~H~

Stimaddict
Active Developer

Re: Stereo files for large electrode use?

Post by Stimaddict »

Hard to say because everyone has different favourites but most files are suitable for anal trodes. Stimfiles tend to be optimized to use Channel B for anal play.

Mr Terminator's 'Pulsinator Suite' is a good set of stimfiles to try with your butt trode.

-----------------------------------------------------

:arrow: :arrow: :arrow: Anyone is welcome to PM me for a download link to hundreds of free, shared mp3 stimfiles organized by author - some up to 4 hours long!
I cannot post it here out of respect for the Admin and the complicated copyright issues it could involve them in.
HemiSync
Active

Re: Stereo files for large electrode use?

Post by HemiSync »

Stimaddict wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 9:34 am Hard to say because everyone has different favourites but most files are suitable for anal trodes. Stimfiles tend to be optimized to use Channel B for anal play.

Mr Terminator's 'Pulsinator Suite' is a good set of stimfiles to try with your butt trode.

-----------------------------------------------------

:arrow: :arrow: :arrow: Anyone is welcome to PM me for a download link to hundreds of free, shared mp3 stimfiles organized by author - some up to 4 hours long!
I cannot post it here out of respect for the Admin and the complicated copyright issues it could involve them in.
Thanks for the recommendation. I did try the Riding Home that you recommend in your files and while I thoroughly enjoyed all 30+ minutes of it, i would consider that one better for an external placement of pads and loops. Will be giving Pulsinator a try on my next anal stim. Will let you know how it goes.