Non-linear power setting

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
zohar

Non-linear power setting

Post by zohar »

Hello, I've recently go my 2B.
I would like to ask if it is possible to make option for power control to be non-linear - power increase steps would be lower in the beginning of power scale and gradually increase. I usually use low power settings (around 8 or 10), so I wonder if I can have more precise control (8 can be tad weak, but 9 becomes slightly painful and I want to avoid that). Or, maybe, it could be possible to make an option to increase power level in 0.1 steps...
I understand that it is a mere suggestion, but I wanted to ask if something like that had crossed your mind.

Thanks in advance for your replies.

admin
Site Admin

Re: Non-linear power setting

Post by admin »

Little confused as the 2B runs from 0-100%.

However we have looked into non linear outputs (output mapping) on the Beta Firmware.

Si
E-Stim Systems Ltd
zohar

Post by zohar »

Well, what I wanna say that it would be nice to have more precise control in lower quarter/tenth of power scale, because sometimes change for one step is too big.
KennyT
Active

Post by KennyT »

??????

Even I got confused with this.
How much less increase can you get before you can't tell you are upping the setting?
KennyT
Ohms
Active

Post by Ohms »

Perhaps more electrogel or better electrode placement would help with this ramp up problem? I find when things are ramping up way too quick my channels are crossed in a bad config, electrodes are too close, or there isn't enough gel (causing things to hurt).