Strongest, most painful configuration for 2B?

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
Davespages
Active Developer

Re: Strongest, most painful configuration for 2B?

Post by Davespages »

Bounce, 2 channels.

Change the speed (the first adjustable number) from 50 down to 2 (mine won't go to 1 for some reason)
Then up the 2nd adjustable number (feel) from 50 to say 90.

This makes the pulses long and sharp.

I use one channel with a bi-polar estim butt plug
And the other channel had one electrode inserted into my urethra and the other can either be looped around my balls, sticky pad on my perineum or go into tri-phase and attach it to the electrode touching my sphincter.

If the urethral electrode is only 50mm long... i can guarantee you PAIN when you get to 70% and above.

I need some serious help (in the form of "snifflable aromas") to get me to max the 2b out.

Just be carefull with adjusting the pulse length down, increasing the feel and maxing the intensity. You can create the "perfect storm" where you draw max power for longer than it should...
I did this in waterfall mode and pushed my 2B too hard... something got very hot inside and gave up.

Think of it lime driving your car flat out in 1st gear.... it has plenty of response and can move quick... but can only do it for so long.

Huge KUDOS to E-stim systems, they repaired my 2B unit with a 5 day turn around. The Lifetime guarantee is worth its weight in gold!!