Strongest, most painful configuration for 2B?

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
Tlaloc

Strongest, most painful configuration for 2B?

Post by Tlaloc »

Hi all,

I've only been stimming for a little while, but I have very high pain tolerance and am very masochistic. Previously I had a MyStim unit which I got used to quite quickly and maxing it out no longer gave me any real pain, so I upgraded to a 2B.

Now, playing around with the settings I've found that Continuous mode at high power, 100% and setting 100 on channel C is the most painful, and definitely satisfying, however the pain sharply drops off after about 5 seconds of constant shock, and becomes more of a dull ache (still painful but not the "sharp", overwhelming pain I'm looking for). This is with the mains power supply, so it's not a battery issue.

I've tried to see if other modes like Pulse or Waterfall or Wave are better for giving me a more constant strength, but with the settings I've tried they normally don't feel as strong as Continuous mode, and also the periodic changes in intensity makes me feel closer to coming (which I don't want, I just want pain).

Any tips on maximizing the pain feeling from this unit?

I also was wondering whether it would be safe to buy another 2B and use a joiner so that two boxes would go into the same contacts? Would two 2B units both plugged into the mains overload each other if the leads are wired up in parallel? I guess they would have a common ground, the mains ground? Or are the channels isolated enough that it wouldn't be an issue?

Ohms
Active

Re: Strongest, most painful configuration for 2B?

Post by Ohms »

Have you tried playing with some of the stereo modes? I know that the tracks that spike a lot don't work so well, but I've found that the sensations out of some of the random waveforms can be quite a bit stronger than what the box comes with by default. You might want to try playing with some of the premade files people have made or grab a waveform generator and give your bits a whirl.
Tlaloc

Post by Tlaloc »

I'll try stereo and random modes and see how it goes! Maybe using a program where the channels alternate might also help to not get used to the feeling so quickly.
wakwak
Active

Post by wakwak »

You could also try using smaller electrodes. This usually increases intensity quite a bit... ;) Also, using alterating signals as it was suggested should help against the feeling of getting used to it. I however experience this rather after a few minutes, but not after 5s - this sounds rather like a technical issue to me, if it really is a significant drop...

Edit: You should also play around with the different modes, as the threshhold seem to be different. To give you an example: For teasing, I often use a mixture of Waterfall and random mode. Random mode with around 55 intensity feels similar to waterfall 30. I don't remember about continuous mode though, but just to give you an idea how different the modes can be. :)
Torae

Post by Torae »

Tlaloc wrote: Sun Oct 20, 2019 11:38 am I've found that Continuous mode at high power, 100% and setting 100 on channel C is the most painful, and definitely satisfying, however the pain sharply drops off after about 5 seconds of constant shock, and becomes more of a dull ache (still painful but not the "sharp", overwhelming pain I'm looking for).
Based on what you say the problem isn't exactly that the box is not powerful enough but rather that you get used to the sensation.
Have you try the 'step' mode. Set channel power to 100%. It will step from 0% to your setting 1% at a time, in this case 100%. The Adjust knob will determine how fast it step, bigger the number the slower each step is. If you set the Adjust level low enough you should get the feeling of going from 0%-100% somewhat quickly to give you a jolt then it drop back to 0% and shoot up again. Not sure if this will be enough pain for you though.

Like wakwak said, you can also decrease the surface area of the electrode for more intense feeling (because it's focused on smaller area). Or you can also decrease surface area of one electrode and increase the other, the sensation on the trode with smaller area will be more intense.
Additionally you can put the smaller trode on very sensitive area such as the glans.
lc1
Active

Post by lc1 »

Firmware 2.104, Continuous mode adjusted to 72 or 73. That's pretty painful.
Czy

Post by Czy »

Depends on what you’re willing to use but the strongest feel by a wide margin is using triphasic cable, a plug and a tens pad. You pretty much want to make sure you have a good ground whatever you use. I have a bobble, ground in the middle plug, red to the other side of the bobble and a tens pad wherever you want to put it. (Below the chest). I have it set to continuous, I can’t keep both channels at 100% for more than a minute.

On a single channel I can fall asleep with the 2B at 100%. (Don’t do that, woke up with some pretty good electrical burns)

Have fun and play safe!
rubberricky
Active

Post by rubberricky »

If you find yourself getting used to continuous, try waterfall with a very low C channel (probably 2, the lowest available) and fairly high D channel. This will ramp up fairly slowly, and the down again before you have time to get used to it. Also, I find D channel values in the 80s or low 90s more painful than 100, so give that a go. The thrust setting is also worth trying.
cbtslavecom
Active

Post by cbtslavecom »

Check Power Level setting. Use high energy "H".
Sorry! My English is very bad.
Masa1337

Post by Masa1337 »

has anyone tried wave mode at 100% with two 1.5 inch pads on the testicles? The size of the pads plays a major role in how much pain you feel. for me, 1 inch is too spikey and unbearable, and 2 inch pads are too soft and easy to withstand at 100%. 1.5 inch seems perfect. I find wave with C at 95%, D at 70% to be a good mark for doing it at 100% power.