New 2B owner with a couple of questions

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
Sarc1942

New 2B owner with a couple of questions

Post by Sarc1942 »

Hey all,

Just got my 2B this morning, and had a couple of questions, if anyone could help me out I'd be greatly appreciated!

The LCD screen slants backwards into the device on one side, is this normal?

Unless I missed it somewhere in the manual, is it okay to leave a battery in if I'm using the mains adaptor?

Thanks!

Tlaloc

Re: New 2B owner with a couple of questions

Post by Tlaloc »

You can leave the battery in while the unit is plugged into the mains.
Stimaddict
Active Developer

Post by Stimaddict »

Sarc1942 wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 10:50 am The LCD screen slants backwards into the device on one side, is this normal?
Depends on how bad it is. If in doubt contact E-Stim Systems: https://store.e-stim.co.uk/index.php?ma ... contact_us
Sarc1942 wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 10:50 am Unless I missed it somewhere in the manual, is it okay to leave a battery in if I'm using the mains adaptor?
Yep, no problemo. The battery circuit is automatically turned off when the mains adapter is plugged in.
Sarc1942

Post by Sarc1942 »

Thanks for the help!

I think I will contact support, even though the LCD screen works fine and it's just cosmetic by the look of it, it's still going to bug me.

Thanks again