Ramp type function

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
dubguy1963
Active

Ramp type function

Post by dubguy1963 »

I have relatively recently bought an E Stim 2B and have come several times hands free quite easily, Waterfall in particular being effective and at what seems to be not terribly high power levels (say, 40 - on regular factory setting - am I losing my endurance?)

I have had an ET312b for years but it has languished in recent times - I never quite managed the Ramp function on it - perhaps lack of patience or lack of technical savvy

Can you easily set the 2B to a ramp type function - say an hour of stimulation leading to a possible HFO?

And how do you manage it with something like Waterfall where there seems to be quite a narrow window before it being felt and it producing its effect? Or do you choose another programme?

I know Audiofiles probably offer a more sophisticated version of the same thing but again a slight laziness or lack of patience around stuff has inhibited me - it confuses me nd I don't like to not feel at least a bit clever

John
Dublin

StimJoy
Active

Re: Ramp type function

Post by StimJoy »

You might want to check out Nigel's software, Estim Control Server (https://roughsex.org/estim/ecstips.html). You can program a setting (or multiple ones) in a loop and have the power increase a certain amount each loop. Works very much like a ramp function. I don't use Commander, but you might be able to do this in that as well.
sj
dubguy1963
Active

Post by dubguy1963 »

StimJoy
Many thanks for that link
Even the name, roughsex.org - superb!
LondonSubNigel
Active Developer

Post by LondonSubNigel »

I grabbed that domain a long, long time ago; whois tells me it was 20 years ago - back when registering domains was a lot more fiddly. I idly checked, and no one else had it.

I daresay I could make a fortune by flogging it now ;:)