New to 2B system!

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
alexsonic
Active

Re: New to 2B system!

Post by alexsonic »

joannesReviews wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 11:39 am Get the low profile 4mm plugs and you can use it seated. The plug on that cable has a 90 degree bend allowing seated use.
I assume it is this one? Thanks for your help!
https://store.e-stim.co.uk/index.php?ma ... ucts_id=18

Could you tell me what is so special about the moaner and not any other toy?

joannesReviews
Active Developer

Post by joannesReviews »

You are welcome.

Yes, that's the cable, everyone needs one of those if they are into anal play. The moaner is a great all-round electrode suitable for all genders and is equally good for vaginal play as it is for anal play. The wide neck between the generous electrode surfaces give some fantastic sensations and it seems to line up well with the majority of prostates out there (there are exceptions of course as everyone is different). It gives a good ghost fucking sensation but the Large Flo is probably a bit better for that if it is ghost fucking you are looking for. Basically, it is a fantastic design that gets recommended a lot due to the fact that it is a great option.
Just a woman in her 50s who likes e-stim and sticking things in her pussy while telling the world all about it on my review site. I'm quite normal, I think LOL. :?
mrbutt89
Active Developer

Post by mrbutt89 »

ProstatePlayer wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 11:10 am If you use the moaner mono polar, what other second pole do you connect to it? Would be a metal cock ring sufficient as the second pole?
I think a urethral sound would be the best, but because I haven´t experience with that yet I will do that sometimes later in the future.
What devices can you recommend to me as a good second pole?

The second thing is that I´ve read in a reddit thread this: https://www.reddit.com/r/estim/comments ... tim_2b_vs/
Somebody wants a advice which of these e-stim devices would be the best for him, the Erostek ET232 vs E-Stim 2B vs Electrastim Axis.
Somone said that only the ET232 emits bipolar pulses, the hallmark of quality since that is the only waveform that is guaranteed not to damage tissue.
So I´m a little bit unsure about my 2B. Does this device also emits bipolar pulses or not? Is this device safe for my tissue?
I most often use the Moaner in a triphase configuration - Channel A to a loop at the cock head, Channel B to the inserted portion of the Moaner, and the common to a loop at the base of my cock. However, you could connect any cock electrode on the same channel as the inserted portion of the Moaner, so a metal cock ring would be fine. If you're wondering about a urethral sound, that would work too. You might even consider something like the PES corona with urethral amplifier as an easy introduction to that type of electrode. Remember to use an antibacterial lubricant for urethral insertion.

I can't advise on the technical side of things. However, I have total faith in the 2B's safety.
mrbutt89
Active Developer

Post by mrbutt89 »

alexsonic wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 11:45 am
I assume it is this one? Thanks for your help!
https://store.e-stim.co.uk/index.php?ma ... ucts_id=18
You can use that cable for the Moaner, either on its own (bipolar), or as a monopolar in combination with another electrode.
Another option is to get the low profile adaptor lead, which is ideal if you're going for a triphase setup using the E-Stim Systems triphase cable. It has the added advantage of adding a little extra length to the anal electrode lead, which can be very useful when you're also connecting up a cock head electrode. Especially if you're big!