2B Audio Stim file for testing

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
Switcher81
Active

2B Audio Stim file for testing

Post by Switcher81 »

Hi!

Attached is an audio file, with which I came up as a test. If you want, try it and let me know what you think about it. Any suggestions? Your input is highly welcome and appreciated! :)

Info:
Calibration of the audio input volume: The volume does not change through the file, ie you can set your 2B's sensitivity at the beginning of the file. (This is an idea for version 2 - to have a linear ramp in the intensity)

Suggested electrode placement:
Left channel: Conductive silicone tubes, one around the head of your cock, the other around the balls and around the base of your cock (like a figure eight cock ring)
Right channel: Bipolar butt-plug

2B settings:
I've been using Power Mode High, running with the mains adapter. A and B on 30% with some ramp up.

If you would like to give me feedback, I really would like to know:
- What were your settings?
- What electrode placements did you use?
- How long did you last? ;)
- Any improvement ideas?
- Would you recommend it to a friend? :P
- And of course: The female perspective.

Cheers!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

marty101
Active

Re: 2B Audio Stim file for testing

Post by marty101 »

Hey Bud,

Gave your audio file ago, well using it as i type.

Power mode high

A - 10% cock loop around balls and cock head
B- 11 % pad on couch and base of cock

25 on ramp

Vol mid range

Must say was much more intense then what I was expecting to start with. I normally have A & B on much higher and take it. Wow I had to adjust to levels above and still intense. Cock is solid but its enjoyable although i think its a little course. so anything to reduce that would be good. Some ramp up would be good but subtle.

Liking it though, lets see if it makes me cum....

Happy to try some other test files for ya if you would like. Happy to live test and watch on Skype if you like to see your work...? Drop me a message.

Thanks.
Switcher81
Active

Re: 2B Audio Stim file for testing

Post by Switcher81 »

Hi!

Thanks for your answer! I have had limited time to experiment further on. However, I tried to add a linear 240s ramp to the signal (sadly an older version of the file, which is why I did not post it here), but I found that for some reason the feeling is not very linear/continuous. It feels more like two extended levels before the maximum intensity is reached. Quite strange. Even if the perception of a linear signal change was not linear, I would have expected something continuous.

In my second attempt I was also on lower settings. A and B at 20%.

Best regards and Merry Christmas (if that is something for you ;) )