Blurry Screen

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
bgguy
Active

Blurry Screen

Post by bgguy »

So I noticed the screen is kind of blurry and the display cover/case is somewhat translucent. It doesn't really impact the functionality, but it is kind of hard to see the screen if used in a dark room.

Is this normal? I at first thought there was a protected screen protector, but it looks like it's just part of the cover or plastic casing.

See pic.
Capture.PNG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Stimaddict
Active Developer

Re: Blurry Screen

Post by Stimaddict »

You can adjust the contrast of the LCD display if you need to improve the definition. Turn the unit over, and insert a small screwdriver into the hole in the back of the unit. Turn the screwdriver to gently adjust the screw inside.
2B Back.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
bgguy
Active

Post by bgguy »

Thanks. But that doesn't seem to be the problem.
It's the weird translucent plastic that they use for the screen cover.

Didn't hear anyone have this issue, not sure if they changed the material of the screen.
It's not a huge deal as long I look at the screen straight on and not at an angle.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

We have been using the new overlays for a while and you are the first to have mentioned it. They are more durable than the originals hence the change, but do cut down the angle of view slightly.

Si
E-Stim Systems Ltd