Power Bank and 2B

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
x61525

Re: Power Bank and 2B

Post by x61525 »

demuc1973 wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 3:54 pm How long does such a powerbank last?
As soon as it fits in the work and the laboratory space is free, I will determine the current flow at the 12V socket when 2B is working. However, given the current situation, this may take a while ...
I had a problem with my smartphone charging slowly with the manufacturer-supplied 2 A adapter, so I bought this. Although USB 2.0 is not supposed to output more than 5 V, this is widely ignored for "customer convenience". My power bank can be switch selected to supply 9 V or 12 V through its standard USB connector, though it defaults to 5 V when turned on.

The linked device is rated up to 30 VDC at 5 A. If one wants to wait, it can be ordered from China eBay sellers for a lower price.

suso13
Active

Post by suso13 »

Good morning, I wanted to comment and ask about what you are talking about, a few days ago, I bought some 9V rechargeable batteries, I use my unit connected to the current with its adapter and it is powerful, I like that energy, I tried the battery and it works Okay, but for me it lacks energy.
Stimadict you who have the powerbank, does the power feel as if the Series2B is connected to the electric current?
I am looking at the powerbank model and I see that the seller does not send it to Spain, I think it must be due to the problems of the batteries, although if they are empty they should not have problems. Greetings and thanks
Stimaddict
Active Developer

Post by Stimaddict »

suso13 wrote: Mon Apr 20, 2020 10:45 am Stimadict you who have the powerbank, does the power feel as if the Series2B is connected to the electric current?
Yes, it feels *exactly* the same.
suso13 wrote: Mon Apr 20, 2020 10:45 am I am looking at the powerbank model and I see that the seller does not send it to Spain
All of these powerbanks are made in China. You should easily find another seller who sends to Spain. Any 12v powerbank should be ok.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

suso, I hope you are well with the virus in Spain. Stay safe! :)
suso13
Active

Post by suso13 »

Yes, it feels * exactly * the same.
Hello Stimaddict, I appreciate your words, we are very careful, I am the only one who goes out to make very punctual purchases, once a week. I have seen that they also have one very similar to yours on Amazon. What I want is to have more security and not be connected to the current, although this is the transformer, and if that power bank works and as if it was connected to the current, I will look at it and that money from the sale soon, I will use it to this. Health
suso13
Active

Post by suso13 »

Good morning, after reading, see the characteristics of the power source supplied in Pack 2B, I saw that the PowerBank gives you 12V the same as the power supply of the Stim 2B series. Thank Stimaddict for the advice he gave me. I decided to buy a Power Bank too, it gives me more security and peace of mind than having the source turned on with the Series 2B, in bed while using it. Just as I tried a rechargeable 9V Lithium battery and not feel the power of the Series 2B as with the source with the PowerBank I can rest assured that if I want to leave everything plugged in at night and try to sleep, nothing will happen to me, while with the power source had that fear.
Deltus1
Active Developer

Post by Deltus1 »

suso13 wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 11:50 am Good morning, after reading, see the characteristics of the power source supplied in Pack 2B, I saw that the PowerBank gives you 12V the same as the power supply of the Stim 2B series. Thank Stimaddict for the advice he gave me. I decided to buy a Power Bank too, it gives me more security and peace of mind than having the source turned on with the Series 2B, in bed while using it. Just as I tried a rechargeable 9V Lithium battery and not feel the power of the Series 2B as with the source with the PowerBank I can rest assured that if I want to leave everything plugged in at night and try to sleep, nothing will happen to me, while with the power source had that fear.
Hi,
which Power Bank did you buy and what is your experience with it?
At the moment I also thinking about a PB.

Thanks!

D
Greetings Deltus

---
DeepL helps me with the translation.
Username
Active

Post by Username »

Hi,

i'm also using a USB Power Bank.
But a relatively cheap (about 20 bucks) USB-C to power my 2B for nar one year now.
For that i used a 12V PD USB-C Adapter and a small condenser to even more smoothe the Voltage and make some room for currentspikes.

Before i connected it to the 2B i tested it with a DC load and the oscilloscope proved the stability of the source to 12V +- 0,15V.
Davespages
Active Developer

Post by Davespages »

Stimaddict wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 3:26 pm
Deltus1 wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 1:38 pm How long can you run a 2B on it without the power going down?
At 52800mAh capacity running at 12v on Hi-Power I would guesstimate around 25 hours of use between charges.

That's based on my own 12v powerbank: https://www.e-stim.net/viewtopic.php?f= ... 259#p16198
25 hours... that will do me :lol: seriously though could anyone stay connected to thier 2b for a whole day? :geek:
SteamStimlater
Active

Post by SteamStimlater »

@cbtslavecom

I just read the thread ..... quite awesome gadget, ordered immediately ..... thanks for the tip
neo80
Active Developer

Post by neo80 »

I'm just using a 12v lithium battery since years ago, and get about 10 hours of contunuous use between charges
photo_2020-11-28_11-51-15.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.