2B Squeeze/Milk Milk

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
cenpdns
Active

2B Squeeze/Milk Milk

Post by cenpdns »

Hi all, I just joint this forum hand have been using 2B for number of months now. However, I'm still unsure about the best/preferred setting for Squeeze/Milk mode. I have tried a few times but never get it right. I have been using Wave, waterfall and random a fair bit

Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks

Stimaddict
Active Developer

Re: 2B Squeeze/Milk Milk

Post by Stimaddict »

You are assuming you are doing something wrong but probably you are not. We are all different and while a particular mode may appeal to many it could also do nothing for someone else.

TBH Squeeze & Milk don't do much for me either. Nothing wrong with that coz nobody is under any obligation to like all of the inbuilt modes. If you've experimented with the various adjustments within that mode then it's better to focus on the modes that you enjoy the most.
cenpdns
Active

Re: 2B Squeeze/Milk Milk

Post by cenpdns »

Thanks Stimaddict. It makes sense to what you said in your reply. I'm very happy with wave and waterfall. More of curiosity