What mode(s) would you want replaced on the device?

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
Thornz2000
Active

What mode(s) would you want replaced on the device?

Post by Thornz2000 »

After much reading around here and smartstim looks like there is is modes that are not used hardly, at least from my reading.
From my reading seems Milk, Thrust and Tickle are not used much.

Since I an still new I would not know what would be interesting to replace these default ones with.

Thought it would be interesting to hear from others what they think could replace a mode(s) on the default menu on the device.

mrbutt89
Active Developer

Re: What mode(s) would you want replaced on the device?

Post by mrbutt89 »

I've never seriously used Tickle, but I'm sure there are folks out there who would miss it. I'd rather think in terms of adding modes, rather than replacing. If you could designate modes as "favourites" and then have a (reversible) option to hide the others from the menu, that might be a better way to go.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Thornz2000 wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 6:51 pm After much reading around here and smartstim looks like there is is modes that are not used hardly, at least from my reading.
From my reading seems Milk, Thrust and Tickle are not used much.

Since I an still new I would not know what would be interesting to replace these default ones with.

Thought it would be interesting to hear from others what they think could replace a mode(s) on the default menu on the device.
Generally we would always look towards adding or enhancing modes. Although some don't like certain modes, others do and we have to build for the majority of our customers.

Si
E-Stim Systems Ltd
Trautaruan
Active

Post by Trautaruan »

Completely agree with Si here, you mention Thrust as being not widely used, that is my absolute favourite mode and would find the 2B not nearly as fun without it.

More modes would be very appealing but I would guess there's a limit to space in the device and to the workload of the lovely people developing new goodies.

If modes could magically appear however I would enjoy:

1. A "Random2" which effectively rotated between the main waveform modes at random intervals, balancing the sensation level could be difficult though.

2. A climbing wave could prove very fun, similar in fashion to Training mode whereby a maximum is set and a smooth wave feeds the power OFF > Step 1 (10%) > OFF > Step 2 (20%) > OFF > Step 3 (30%) etc. with the length of climb and descent being adjustable similar to the delay adjustment in Training mode.

The only other feature I'd personally really enjoy would be a "ZAP" button in Connect, which would adjust the power levels up a fixed % of their current setting, only whilst the button remains held, they would then return to the true setting on release. (Perhaps the % of ZAP could even be adjustable in the Connect settings with max level etc.)
ltxtk
Active

Post by ltxtk »

Completely agree with Si here, you mention Thrust as being not widely used, that is my absolute favourite mode and would find the 2B not nearly as fun without it.
I agree. Thrust Mode is the one use the most. I would not miss Tickle Mode, though...
ztim
Active

Post by ztim »

Thornz2000 wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 6:51 pm From my reading seems Milk, Thrust and Tickle are not used much.
I actually quite like Milk! But, I would like it even more if it would behave more like Wave with two channels where you can change the frequency of each channel so that they are asynchronous and to varying extents.
tominl8x
Active

Post by tominl8x »

It would be nice to be able to control the minimum amplitude of some of the ramping modes so instead of ramping between zero and intensity they ramp between two intensities. Adjustment could be select + intensity, but not sure how you would fit info onto the display.
suso13
Active

Post by suso13 »

For me, they are perfect, if there are one or two modes they are soft, but there are those days when you want to be comfortable and calm, and for those days those modes are ideal.
demuc1973
Active Developer

Post by demuc1973 »

For reasons of interest only:
Does anyone know how full 2b is with the current firmware?
I think changes, especially more funktionen, would eventually exceed the memory in 2B.
Would be really interesting, how much space is left up ...
"I am happy when it rains, because when I am not happy, it also rains." Quote from Karl Valentin - a Munich original and humorist