Audio file for milking

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
Switcher81
Active

Audio file for milking

Post by Switcher81 »

Hello!

If you are interested in male audio stimulation with a focus on milking and/or BDSM, then this file might be something for you. Please feel free to try and experiment.

My setting so far:

- 2B, Power Mode High
- Bipolar prostate plug, rubber band around balls and the base of the cock, urethral electrode
- Plug electrode 1 is connected to the rubber band, plug electrode 2 is connected to the urethral electrode
- I started somewhere in the 10-15% level with both channels and increased it gradually after each repetition of the file. After 3 or 4 repetitions I was in the 20-25% regime.

I would be happy if you give it a try and maybe leave some feedback.

Happy milking!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

ltxtk
Active

Re: Audio file for milking

Post by ltxtk »

Really like these ramps. Tried them with triphase (common at the tip ;) )
Switcher81
Active

Post by Switcher81 »

Thank you! Glad to hear that you like it :)

May I ask for the other electrode positions and your power/adjustment settings? I am curious... ^^
ltxtk
Active

Post by ltxtk »

May I ask for the other electrode positions and your power/adjustment settings? I am curious... ^^
Common negative at the tip and two flexible loops around the shaft.
Nedlee
Active

Post by Nedlee »

Worked good for me. I got up to 23 after it ran through 3 times. I just have 2 loops around the shaft one at head and one at base. Thanks for sharing that.
Switcher81
Active

Post by Switcher81 »

Nedlee wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 4:36 pm Worked good for me. I got up to 23 after it ran through 3 times. I just have 2 loops around the shaft one at head and one at base. Thanks for sharing that.
Thanks! Good to hear that you liked it :)