Record a 2B session and play it in stereo?

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
demuc1973
Active Developer

Post by demuc1973 »

Unfortunately I have the problem that none of my 2 PCs accepts the software. The driver can be installed and the chipset is accepted by WIN XP and WIN10,
but when I start the actual software (although installed), I get the error message that it is not running on this computer. (for those interested: WIN10 the current Commander, WIN XP the last 32-bit variant)

No matter - it doesn't work ... I'm actually just looking for a way to record a session and play it back actively. Has anyone tried this with the stereo function and experience with it?

(Sorry, my English is only as good as Google Translate ;) )

"I am happy when it rains, because when I am not happy, it also rains." Quote from Karl Valentin - a Munich original and humorist
admin
Site Admin

Re: Record a 2B session and play it in stereo?

Post by admin »

can you post the exact message you get - screen shot?

Si
E-Stim Systems Ltd
demuc1973
Active Developer

Post by demuc1973 »

Hello Mr. Admin, Thank you for your interest!

The message is very general - This app cannot be run on the PC - contact the software publisher to find a suitable version for your PC.

It is a Siemens / Fujitsu Econel 100 # server class

:!: but don't invest too much time - a new PC has to be found soon ... as soon as money is free ... :!:

That's why I just considered the alternative recording of a session and put in stereo whether that could work ... But that's just a quick idea / consideration

If it doesn't work - I have to wait ...
"I am happy when it rains, because when I am not happy, it also rains." Quote from Karl Valentin - a Munich original and humorist
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

It sounds like you are attempting to run a 32bit version on a 64 bit only machine.... or it might be the other way around.

Si
E-Stim Systems Ltd
demuc1973
Active Developer

Post by demuc1973 »

I had already suspected 32/64 bit. I had to dig a long time and had to adjust the LOG intensity until I could find anything in the WIN event log. I only get a general error without an exact definition - with 32/64 problems there are normally one of 7 event codes - they are missing here. With the XP it could also be that I have the 32bit version from a third hand - on the e-stim side I had no longer found a Commander for 32bit.
But no matter - as said / written, a new computer is due at the next opportunity ... But thanks again for your immediate offer in help!!!
estim_si
Staff

Post by estim_si »

We have a 32bit build floating around, I’ll see if I can find it

Si

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
demuc1973
Active Developer

Post by demuc1973 »

I have now found an error - for E-Stim Connect 32Bit
I had to change a value in regedit - the Thing in front of me were used as a server for special data - I got the tip from an admin at the time, who was in charge of the Pc's at the time.
It is somthing on FrameHandler...That was probably "bent" from that time

@ estim si - that would be super awesome if I could get the Commander to run ... Thanks to the shitty world situation, a new PC will not be paid for so quickly. :(

My alternative consideration
I simply tried to record a channel as a sound track. First I used it to grill an audio USB dongle - it's now rubbish. Then I did the whole thing again with an inductive transformer set in the Middle. Something is audibly recorded - but is actually not suitable as a stereo basis - it does not come out emotionally the same ...
:!: So Protect your sound card and save yourself the attempt ...
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

E-Stim connect 32 bit https://e-stim.online/files/pc/E-Stim-Connect-32bit.zip although you mention Commander.... they are two separate pieces of code

I'll see if I can find the 32bit version of Commander

Si
E-Stim Systems Ltd
demuc1973
Active Developer

Post by demuc1973 »

Oh dear - I probably didn't describe myself exactly enough ... both Connect and Commander cause problems

I'm sorry, maybe I was a little inaccurate ... :oops:

XP is running at least 32-Connect ... that's something - Now I just need a twisted bitch who wants to control me remotely :D

At least I already know that my 2B box is OK.

As I said - would be great if the 32-bit Commander would still show up somewhere ... :!:

new PC still takes a while - has today
seen my account balance on the bank - uuught :( :?
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Try this (untested but it should work)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
E-Stim Systems Ltd