Record a 2B session and play it in stereo?

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
demuc1973
Active Developer

Re: Record a 2B session and play it in stereo?

Post by demuc1973 »

Hello Mister Admin,
first of all a very special thank you and a deep bow for the quick help !!! That works fine. :D :D :D

Unfortunately I had expected too much - either the function does not exist in the Commander or I simply could not find it:
I was hoping that you could a session with the Commander, save it and play it over and over again.

:?: I found a way to load files - but I still haven't figured out what format the files should be ....

"I am happy when it rains, because when I am not happy, it also rains." Quote from Karl Valentin - a Munich original and humorist
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

I'm working on some help and demos for the session files, but basically its

<time in seconds> <command> on a single line so

Code: Select all

1 M0
10 A10
10 A15
10 A20
will switch to Pulse mode, increase the A level from 10 to 15 to 20 over 30 seconds

Hope that helps

Si
E-Stim Systems Ltd
demuc1973
Active Developer

Post by demuc1973 »

Sorry that I still have my problems:

I saved the code like this and das2B just messed up

- after a while I figured out - version 3.0.11, which you created for 32bit, has the step setting or 2 sec, 5 sec, 10 sec. ..
- I then looked at the view function, what the computer sends to the device (presumably tx) and then saved the file without any time constraints - now it works at least in step mode
- For info: PLAY, ", Stop all three are red. In the view you can also see when I write to file 5 A10 becomes TX: 5x9A10

:?: is that correct?
"I am happy when it rains, because when I am not happy, it also rains." Quote from Karl Valentin - a Munich original and humorist
demuc1973
Active Developer

Post by demuc1973 »

I still found out:
A = Level A
B = Level B
C = number before colon: C: D
D = number after colon
M = mode (value for M = mode number -1)

What I don't know yet what V means - he sends it with no value relatively often.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

V is a trigger command, (used to be version) in order to get a response from the 2B in case you change the controls, so Commander can see any change in controls you make.

Si
E-Stim Systems Ltd
Deltus1
Active Developer

Post by Deltus1 »

Maybe my contribution to command syntax in this thread can be useful:

viewtopic.php?f=17&t=10173

Best regards and stay healthy
Deltus
Greetings Deltus

---
DeepL helps me with the translation.
demuc1973
Active Developer

Post by demuc1973 »

Thank you Deltus1, your reference has in principle underpinned my findings and also expanded something.

Thanks also Admin, for the info about V

I have the impression that this version, which has not yet been tested, contains 2 adversities.

1. Seems the "play" is not working.
2. If I put a time in the file before the command, 2B-Box makes only one change in the box of value D (ie before colon) in the size of a value specified in the time column and then nothing more than the command would misunderstand ...
The file without time information in front of the Tx control codes can be played once using the step function ...

Either there is a small bug in the version that has not yet been tested or my system is missing a necessary attribute, which does not generate an error code ...
:?: Is there a special spelling (for example with a tab)? between time and control code element just space bar?