Decision support - buy 2B - yes or no

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
demuc1973
Active Developer

Decision support - buy 2B - yes or no

Post by demuc1973 »

Hi Everyone!

Some words about me: my sexuall is men an my faforit is Masturbation – without and with girls present :D Origin and age should reveal my nickname

I have had 2B since Dec 2019 and overall I am very satisfied. The relatively high price compared to the countless cheap goods initially deterred me. Now I'm glad I made the purchase. Unfortunately, my current PC hardware is apparently unsuitable for uplink - so I can now say little about online functions.
The offline functions are already impressive. The two outputs have a lot of energy! So be careful at first!

Compared to the cheap competition already mentioned, the right choice of electrode is very important here - electrodes that are too small, klams with too little contact area, and so on, can lead to the smallest burns on the skin.

Experienced, however, should have a lot more fun with this device than with cheap scrap from other manufacturers.

My personal favorite is WAVE, 99/76 and starting with a channel at 15, slowly increasing to 45 to 70 (with good day form) shortly before the "fireworks" come. I use a pair of electrodes with a diameter of 3.5 cm -

I use 2B as a starting aid for "manual operation"
(For me there is nothing better than manual operation and oral on vaginal action - I almost go crazy in front of horny)

But the stereo function also has its appeal - however, you first have to be aware of exactly how it works - otherwise it can become unpleasant unintentionally. I don't quite see through yet; again and again the device does something that I would not have expected. However, most of the time I have the function under control.

I also experiment with sound generators for PC speakers to 2B-Stereo, which are available in a wide variety of quality and sometimes as freeware. No matter if you have a simple freeware generator or a better one for just under 200 euros (or in my Job I have an PC-Multiline Generator for 2000Euro – Luxus pur) - if you are horny, these are hardly to use. That's why I'm currently working on a checklist of what a good generator should have in terms of functions in order to harmonize well with 2B stereo. Ziel is: Start an session you don’t must touch for the Actionstime. WAV files are certainly also a solution - but I have a sound generator in mind that is ideal for 2B stereo and, in addition to a given gradient curve, may also have some unexpected shock impulses ... Let's see if I can use my MS / VB knowledge that will work, or will need the help of an experienced programmer ...

:!: Conclusion: I have no regrets and would buy 2B again! The money is damn well invested !!!!

"I am happy when it rains, because when I am not happy, it also rains." Quote from Karl Valentin - a Munich original and humorist
demuc1973
Active Developer

Re: Decision support - buy 2B - yes or no

Post by demuc1973 »

Thanks to the top support from admin, I have now benefited from the remote control option via the WWW.

It's really an argument for buying a 2B! The 2B is connected to the computer via the special cable via USB. Now you start Connect (I read that it was integrated in the new version in the Commander? I'm still sorry with the 32bit version must work), you make settings (max. Channel a & b, adjust, program, time - you can also lock certain functions if you don't trust your driver) and connect the software. You get a code, including a WWW link, which you can send to your driver by email. All he has to do is enter the link into the browser and he will be connected to a page where he only has to connect and the control elements are shown immediately. The driver does not need any additional software!

:!: Really well done! It works wonderfully !!! Another plus for 2B !!!

I tested this with our secretary - a totally crazy chicken! ;)
She was so excited herself that she is currently considering how she does it to her boyfriend ... :D
"I am happy when it rains, because when I am not happy, it also rains." Quote from Karl Valentin - a Munich original and humorist
mrbutt89
Active Developer

Post by mrbutt89 »

Sounds like business relationships in Germany are a bit different to here in the UK!
demuc1973
Active Developer

Post by demuc1973 »

Hello mrbutt89,
what do you mean?

I got 2B in the case and the accessory kit from amazon.de/EROSKING in Nienburg-DE. What I should maybe do again is register ..
mrbutt89
Active Developer

Post by mrbutt89 »

demuc1973, I was thinking how you tested your setup with your secretary. You must have a fun work environment!
demuc1973
Active Developer

Post by demuc1973 »

Yes, she is optically not my case and much too young for me old fools - but she can talk about XXX super frankly and honestly.
In the evening, we talked on the phone for testing - I gave her the URL & data and then she took the wheel for a few minutes and had a great fun when she gave me a little pain again and i on Phone screamed. And consider how she can make her lover buy a 2B ... :twisted:

For an bavarian authority, we have a very friendship working atmosphere in our branch office - but with respect and without xxx in House. But we talk about it. ;)
mrbutt89
Active Developer

Post by mrbutt89 »

Oh OK. I thought for a minute you were having fun on the company premises. :o
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

mrbutt89 wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 11:53 am Oh OK. I thought for a minute you were having fun on the company premises. :o
and there is an issue????

Si
E-Stim Systems Ltd
mrbutt89
Active Developer

Post by mrbutt89 »

:lol:
demuc1973
Active Developer

Post by demuc1973 »

I have experimented a lot the last few days and have now reached a limit: I would like to have the pulse function on channel A and the waterfall function on channel B - in the current configuration, 2B cannot do this -

Does the hardware resource of the 2B theoretically indicate that this could be changed in a future firmware version?

Alternatively, I'm also thinking of simply buying a second 2B. However, this only makes sense if the Command / Connect versions can either be started twice (two tasks) or maybe the software for controlling two devices would be expanded at the same time.

:!: :?: Before someone starts to think about the effort - who is interested in such a structure with two 2B boxes? For me alone, the effort is certainly in no relation! :?: :!: