Decision support - buy 2B - yes or no

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
joannesReviews
Active Developer

Re: Decision support - buy 2B - yes or no

Post by joannesReviews »

Hi demuc1973,

You can run more than one 2B remotely through the same computer but you would also need two digital link cables. E-Stim Systems have been recently trying this feature out (see https://twitter.com/estimsystems/status ... 6695090176).

With the Easter sale now on, it would be the perfect time to get a second control box.

Just a woman in her 50s who likes e-stim and sticking things in her pussy while telling the world all about it on my review site. I'm quite normal, I think LOL. :?
demuc1973
Active Developer

Post by demuc1973 »

Hi joannesReviews - Thanks for this Info!
Interesting !! A hurdle has already been taken - I'm sorry for the driver - the remote control window is not exactly compact - If you have two of them open, then you already have no space for Skype. I think, it can be 1/3 smaler Maybe.

Due to the current world situation, I assume that brothels and dominas can give phone Sex / education only, for at least 12-14 months ... So I must wait, to have a driver next to me on the sofa .. . ;)
First I have to change my PC hardware as soon as I have enough money. My two computers both left the company inventory and would have been scrapped - I took care of the machines and adapted them to my needs.
The most expensive was probably the 3-D graphics card. The rest of them made a jump to me just before the scrap container. The data vehicles are now 17 years old - the Primergy Econel class is very robust, but they don't live forever. PC is devinitiv priority one.
"I am happy when it rains, because when I am not happy, it also rains." Quote from Karl Valentin - a Munich original and humorist
KayEstim
Staff

Post by KayEstim »

demuc1973 wrote: Fri Apr 10, 2020 6:14 pm Interesting !! A hurdle has already been taken - I'm sorry for the driver - the remote control window is not exactly compact - If you have two of them open, then you already have no space for Skype. I think, it can be 1/3 smaler Maybe.
I am not sure which window you are referring to. The Connect App does not have to be visible to you if you are the person being controlled, and the control window is a web page and so can easily be resized. We have done demos using a small laptop with a 10" screen and you can easily run 2 browser windows and a skype window on that size screen with no issues and still be able to control all the aspects of the 2B, so I am not quite sure what the issue is. Try just resizing the browser windows.
Kay
Sales Director
E-Stim Systems
demuc1973
Active Developer

Post by demuc1973 »

Question in advance: does the forum have its own image upload platform or is a detour via an external provider necessary? Would be practical for a screen shot ...

Hi MickEstim

My screen is 93x52 cm - 34x21 cm is the Connect window if you can still see the most necessary E-elements (you don't really need all of them during the session). If you then have a second window for another 2B and a further control element for another SEXtoy, then it gets really tight - if the driver still has a 14 "laptop ... (is this a woman or a man on Skype ;) )
Based on my Monior, I would say that a window of 15x12 cm should be sufficient / feasible - my opinion - I do not know how big the interest of the other users is - because of me alone the effort would certainly not be justified!
"I am happy when it rains, because when I am not happy, it also rains." Quote from Karl Valentin - a Munich original and humorist
KayEstim
Staff

Post by KayEstim »

@demuc1973 You can insert an image into a post without needing to store it elsewhere, just use the 'Attachments tab' upload the file and then select 'Place inline'

If you are referring to the web page for the controller then you can simply resize the window to whatever size you want. If all you need during a session is the controls and you are not going to change the mode then you can resize it down to a pretty small size. I have it down to 16cm by 14cm and it shows both channels along with Pulse rate and feel sliders, without changing the magnification range and still have my browser favorites bar available.
Capture.PNG
Playing around with the zoom settings on Google Chrome I can get it down to 12.4cm x 5.5cm by changing the zoom settings to 50%, so there would be no need for us to doing anything with changing the size of our interface when it can all be done through the web browser.
Capture2.PNG
Hope this helps.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Kay
Sales Director
E-Stim Systems
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

demuc1973 wrote: Fri Apr 10, 2020 2:44 pm I have experimented a lot the last few days and have now reached a limit: I would like to have the pulse function on channel A and the waterfall function on channel B - in the current configuration, 2B cannot do this -

Does the hardware resource of the 2B theoretically indicate that this could be changed in a future firmware version?

Alternatively, I'm also thinking of simply buying a second 2B. However, this only makes sense if the Command / Connect versions can either be started twice (two tasks) or maybe the software for controlling two devices would be expanded at the same time.

:!: :?: Before someone starts to think about the effort - who is interested in such a structure with two 2B boxes? For me alone, the effort is certainly in no relation! :?: :!:
The later versions of the firmware in the Developers forum do expand the time values for the modes. And we have also brought in the new 'time warp' which extends the values even further.

Si
E-Stim Systems Ltd
demuc1973
Active Developer

Post by demuc1973 »

Hi MickEstim,
Zoom on Google Chrome? I hadn't even considered anything like that ... :idea: :idea: :idea:
Let's see which browsers have that ... My ist fire fox
This is an ingeniously simple approach !! Thank you very much !!! :!:

Hi admin,
I'm curious to see what else you can conjure up out of the box - but for me it will definitely result in a second box. I already share an output for 2 pairs of electrodes.
Your commitment on various fronts of development and support shows that the investment in 2B was really worth it, even if it doesn't seem like little money at first glance ... Top !!! :!:
mrbutt89
Active Developer

Post by mrbutt89 »

demuc1973 wrote: Mon Apr 20, 2020 6:44 pm Zoom on Google Chrome? I hadn't even considered anything like that ... :idea: :idea: :idea:
Let's see which browsers have that ... My ist fire fox
Firefox definitely has a zoom capability. Click on the thee-line menu icon top right and Zoom options are in the fourth section down.
Shocksub
Active

Post by Shocksub »

you can also zoom in using Ctrl and mousewheel up/down to save you the trouble of going through the menus
demuc1973
Active Developer

Post by demuc1973 »

That works with the zoom Excellent!
This is the second best tip I've got here becom!
Thank you again to everyone involved !!! :!: