Can’t feel some programs till power is 40+

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
Nedlee
Active

Can’t feel some programs till power is 40+

Post by Nedlee »

I’m fairly new to the 2B I’m very happy with it so far but my only complaint is when I’m using some of the programs it comes with the settings for power are way different. Throb at 25 is plenty for me but if I go to milk I need it at 40 to start to feel it. Is this normal?? It’s fine when I’m driving but when someone else is over connect I can’t limit the power then they end up going way to much and it’s over for me. Most drivers I found like to crank the power up right away for some reason so I’m hoping to get this solved. Thank you.

mrbutt89
Active Developer

Re: Can’t feel some programs till power is 40+

Post by mrbutt89 »

It's something I've always found. Each routine seems to start providing sensation at different levels. At least the levels always reset to 0 when switching modes. A good driver will gauge the levels correctly, but how far can you trust any of them?
demuc1973
Active Developer

Post by demuc1973 »

Basically, you should be able to trust someone completely if you let them control them remotely. He should already have a video connection so that he can see what he's "hiring" I would remote control nobody I can't see; and not a stranger at all!

The settings are very dependent on the individual. For me selfe , the exposure can vary from day to day by up to 10 in the minimum and up to 40 in the maximum.

If I release the remote control for my device, I can limit the maximum value that the driver cannot exceed ...
I can also deprive the driver of the possibility of making certain settings. I can also limit the playing time ...

My humble opinion on this ...
"I am happy when it rains, because when I am not happy, it also rains." Quote from Karl Valentin - a Munich original and humorist
estimmaster
Active

Post by estimmaster »

Hi, I can only confirm that. When I'm in Low mode, I can only feel something above level 40 in some modes. Also in the High mode I first feel something above level 35. But it also depends strongly on my daily condition. ;)
:D Stimming is the most beautiful thing to masturbate - I love it :lol:
suso13
Active

Post by suso13 »

estimmaster wrote: Wed Apr 29, 2020 6:17 pm Hi, I can only confirm that. When I'm in Low mode, I can only feel something above level 40 in some modes. Also in the High mode I first feel something above level 35. But it also depends strongly on my daily condition. ;)
Hello, good evening, what output level do you have in the sound player if you are in stereo ?, since it is recommended that it still have 2/3 parts. And it's also what you say, not every day we are equal and we are more or less receptive. You have to be calm and relaxed if not, it doesn't work well and you don't enjoy it.
estimmaster
Active

Post by estimmaster »

Hello,

I use my PC to stim in audio. I use AIMP - a freeware. Depending on the stim file I have the PC volume between 50 and 100%. I control the volume in the program itself. There I am mostly on 70 to 80%.
:D Stimming is the most beautiful thing to masturbate - I love it :lol:
rubberstim
Active

Post by rubberstim »

This is one of my pet peeves with the 2B.

An ET312 has a very similar level across the routines. They use physical pots so as you flick from routine to routine the output does not zero, the sensation changes but the perceived stimulation level stays about the same. Takes all the breaks out of play and takes the "oh crap what level feels good on the this one?.....YOWCH!!!! not that high"
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

rubberstim wrote: Mon May 04, 2020 9:07 am This is one of my pet peeves with the 2B.

An ET312 has a very similar level across the routines. They use physical pots so as you flick from routine to routine the output does not zero, the sensation changes but the perceived stimulation level stays about the same. Takes all the breaks out of play and takes the "oh crap what level feels good on the this one?.....YOWCH!!!! not that high"
The ET312 also had to write in 'ramp' functions to remove the issues caused by using fixed pots jumping up a level when you switched modes. It is a case of different design decisions made for different reasons. Personally I can feel some modes at 20, some lower at 10, and some much higher so its going to be different for everyone.

Si
E-Stim Systems Ltd
Stimaddict
Active Developer

Post by Stimaddict »

When I use the ET312 I *always* turn the power knobs to zero before changing modes because I don't trust the differences in power perception that can be experienced as a 'jump'. I much prefer the 2B approach where this is done automatically.

Anyway talking numbers with power settings is irrelevant because the perception of power differs from person to person, and also how you feel on that particular day. I have days when I'm happy with lower power settings then others when I need up to 50% more.

Electrode positioning is another important factor. For example two CR loops on the cock generally requires a considerably higher power level than if you move the lower loop to your ball sack. This is because you are putting more distance between the trodes while also stimming different, additional nerves: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=10131
suso13
Active

Post by suso13 »

Hello, good afternoon, everyone.
I have read from various sides about the programs and start feeling them from 40%. I was looking and thinking about what it could be, I really like the photo and video, and I had those sound problems in the recordings.
I wanted to tell you that before testing the programs as we downloaded them, I use a software tool to level the final sound between tracks, this prevents you from having one program at 80% and the other at 110%, that peak there is then , is regulated.
The tool is called MP3Gain, it is very easy to use and there are several tutorials on youtube.
I stuck the job of doing it like this and the truth avoids those peaks, but, the frequencies remain the same, and if there are frequency peaks, they are and do not change.