Estim Bondage

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
carspring
Active

Estim Bondage

Post by carspring »

Hi,
Was wondering if anyone else has run "Estim Bondage" on Milovana?
What was your experience?
I ran it a number of times before I purchased my 2B, and thought it might be awesome.
I recently purchased the 2B.
After running the 2B a few days, I was really impressed with the device.
Entirely with the manual settings, no audio.
I successfully tested some basic audio: setting the level: understanding the device.
When I run "Estim Bondage", the pain sections seem really lame.
Any help here?
thanks!

Stimaddict
Active Developer

Re: Estim Bondage

Post by Stimaddict »

Milovana works by running various mp3 stimfiles at the appropriate moments. Some of these will vary in sensation between different stimboxes.
See this post for a better explanation: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=9774&p=14762#p14762
carspring
Active

Post by carspring »

Thanks for the reply and info. All good stuff.

I think I solved the issue on my end. This is preliminary, as I have been adjusting lots of settings.

My Lenovo Yoga laptop had default audio settings that I believe were interfering.
I went into Windows settings and disabled "Dolby Audio" and set "Disable all sound effects".
I think this did the trick.
I'm still testing and will give a better report soon.

This particular Milovana Webtease was particularly written for the 2B per their forum.
It changes between pleasurable sections and painful sections.
Users on their forum reported this worked great with the 2B.
When I initially ran it, the painful sections were quite anemic.
After I disabled Dolby Audio and SoundEffects on my laptop,
the painful sections made me jump out of my socks!

Still curious if others here on this forum have run this webtease on their 2B.

thanks!
submalewillbow
Active

Post by submalewillbow »

I have run this on my 2B and it works great. Like you say the creator of the tease has a 2B and has built the tease specifically for the 2B, hence why it works great. As far as I know this is the only tease on the site that works fully with the 2B.

If you try any of the other teases that were built for stereostim devices, you will not be able to enjoy them fully. The tease sections work great but the signals used during the pain sections of the other teases do not work at all with the 2B, due to the audio processing the 2B completely ignores most of the pain signals.
MrSquig
Active

Post by MrSquig »

I use it from my phone and don't have any trouble.
Mikestim
Active

Post by Mikestim »

I didn’t like Estim Bondage also, just didn’t feel right. Had no trouble with the rest of the estim teasers on Milovana. Play estim tower a lot, always feels great.
submalewillbow
Active

Post by submalewillbow »

Mikestim wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 11:11 pm I didn’t like Estim Bondage also, just didn’t feel right. Had no trouble with the rest of the estim teasers on Milovana. Play estim tower a lot, always feels great.
I love the tease sections from the Estim Tower, but unfortunately the 2B isn't capable of playing the pain sections.
Mikestim
Active

Post by Mikestim »

submalewillbow wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 12:03 am
Mikestim wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 11:11 pm I didn’t like Estim Bondage also, just didn’t feel right. Had no trouble with the rest of the estim teasers on Milovana. Play estim tower a lot, always feels great.
I love the tease sections from the Estim Tower, but unfortunately the 2B isn't capable of playing the pain sections.
You are right, I forget about that. I try and skip the pain sessions.
MrSquig
Active

Post by MrSquig »

Personally, I have found the Estim bondage tease to work fine with my 2B running the 106 f/w. However, when I tried the 120B f/w it was nowhere near as good, so I have reverted back to 116.
MrSquig
Active

Post by MrSquig »

Having tried the tease using the 120B f/w, I have found that using map C makes things work fine.