Which player do you use.

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
midlifejoe
Active

Re: Which player do you use.

Post by midlifejoe »

I use an Mp3 player I bought from Ebay that works great. Started out using my phone and I would get interruptions. The Mp3 player offers great input control and the battery lasts for days between charges.

roy1971
Active

Post by roy1971 »

I use old Ipod video. Has plenty of storage and have playlist just for fav estim tracks.
againgo
Active

Post by againgo »

I'm using my Mac with pretty much any audio player. I often use VLC to play some videos or/and simply a web browser to play some estim files from Soundcloud.

I use tools like Audio Hijack and Loopback for finer control (let's me router audio from e.g. other programs to speakers only and specifically browser and VLC to the 2B (and speakers/headphones). Plus along the way, you can adjust pretty much anything... mix sounds from video and browser at different levels, adjust left/right blance (or mute one side entirely) before passing it on to 2B or speakers (e.g. louder output to 2B but a more neighbor-friendly output on the speakers, ...)
Stimaddict
Active Developer

Post by Stimaddict »

When using computer audio for stimming be sure to disable all the 'whistles & bells', especially Dolby.
MrSquig
Active

Post by MrSquig »

I tend to use my phone, as I like to use files from the Web.
Mikestim
Active

Post by Mikestim »

I use a windows 10 laptop with my 2b. For webcam, surfing the web or anything else while using the 2b, I have a desktop.
Chrise99

Post by Chrise99 »

I am using my PC. This has two sound cards. I use the onboard sound card to play stim files.
jandfx
Active

Post by jandfx »

I use my Samung Galaxy Tab S2 8.0.

Gesendet von meinem SM-T719 mit Tapatalk

Jimmie81
Active

Post by Jimmie81 »

Hi,
my current setup is a Macbook Pro with a 2B. I use the program "Audio Hijack" to route the audio signals. I dont need an external soundcard if I use my TV over HDMI. In the program I can route for example the VLC with stimfiles to the 3,5mm headphone jack and an other player or a browser to the HDMI jack to the TV. The program was for me cheaper then an external soundcard with 4 ways (2x stereo). Also the program have some plugins to limit audio signals, some equaliser, panorama and so on.
Jimmie81
Active

Post by Jimmie81 »

Hi,
my current setup is a Macbook Pro with a 2B. I use the program "Audio Hijack" to route the audio signals. I dont need an external soundcard if I use my TV over HDMI. In the program I can route for example the VLC with stimfiles to the 3,5mm headphone jack and an other player or a browser to the HDMI jack to the TV. The program was for me cheaper then an external soundcard with 4 ways (2x stereo). Also the program have some plugins to limit audio signals, some equaliser, panorama and so on.