Moaner

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
Stimaddict
Active Developer

Re: Moaner

Post by Stimaddict »

Deltus1 wrote: Fri Apr 17, 2020 3:43 pm i have dealt with the possible applications a little more intensively and have above all the desire to use the Moaner unipolar, i.e. the Moaner head as a prostate electrode and a perineal elecrotode or alternatively a CR loop around the tip of the penis as a 2nd electrode.
Yeah, this setup works quite well because it drives current straight through the prostate. Some good mp3 stimfiles for this. Try Mr Terminator's Pulsinator Suite ("Cock to Prostate")

Deltus1 wrote: Fri Apr 17, 2020 3:43 pm Now I wonder, however, whether the surface area of the Moaner head is not significantly larger than that of the other electrodes mentioned, and thus the stimulus to the prostate is not too low for the perineum or the tip of the penis with bearable power.
A larger electrode area requires a proportionally higher power for a stimulus of equal intensity.
Not a problem. You will find the power level balances itself out. Try it and see.

Deltus1
Active Developer

Post by Deltus1 »

Stimaddict wrote: Fri Apr 17, 2020 6:01 pm
Deltus1 wrote: Fri Apr 17, 2020 3:43 pm i have dealt with the possible applications a little more intensively and have above all the desire to use the Moaner unipolar, i.e. the Moaner head as a prostate electrode and a perineal elecrotode or alternatively a CR loop around the tip of the penis as a 2nd electrode.
Yeah, this setup works quite well because it drives current straight through the prostate. Some good mp3 stimfiles for this. Try Mr Terminator's Pulsinator Suite ("Cock to Prostate")

Deltus1 wrote: Fri Apr 17, 2020 3:43 pm Now I wonder, however, whether the surface area of the Moaner head is not significantly larger than that of the other electrodes mentioned, and thus the stimulus to the prostate is not too low for the perineum or the tip of the penis with bearable power.
A larger electrode area requires a proportionally higher power for a stimulus of equal intensity.
Not a problem. You will find the power level balances itself out. Try it and see.
Many thanks for the sound advice!
I was hoping that you could say something about it.

I was concerned, because in another forum some users build prostate electrodes with a lot of effort, which work with small electrodes that only point to the prostate.

Best regards
Deltus
Greetings Deltus

---
DeepL helps me with the translation.
Stimaddict
Active Developer

Post by Stimaddict »

Deltus1 wrote: Sat Apr 18, 2020 9:08 am I was concerned, because in another forum some users build prostate electrodes with a lot of effort, which work with small electrodes that only point to the prostate.
I've seen some of those DIY ass-trodes and they are very well built, usually adapted from an Aneros butt plug. But any monopolar butt trode will work, or you can connect just the head section of a bipolar trode like the Moaner.