Moaner

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
willy123wonka
Active

Moaner

Post by willy123wonka »

Hi,
I now have the flanged electrode, which slides in easely. I would like to know how to compare this with the moaner
Will the moaner slide in easy or will I have trouble inserting it

Regards

Mikestim
Active

Re: Moaner

Post by Mikestim »

I own both. I started out with the flange, but it would keep coming out on its own. I started looking and found the Moaner, best money i spent on a toy after buying the 2B. It did take awhile for me to finally get it inserted after numerous tries. I had to switch to silicone lube from water base lube. Now i can use water base if I want. The Diameter Head Flange is 25mm (1") vs 38mm (1.5^) Moaner, it was a difference for me. Sometimes it takes awhile to get out after long stim session, silicone lube seems to help better with this. Started looking again for something a little bigger, maybe in the 50mm (2") range. The Moaner does give a good ghost fucking with the right audio file or program.
KayEstim
Staff

Post by KayEstim »

The Moaner is larger in diameter and so you will need to take it gently to get it inserted.
Do not use Silicone based lubes if you are planning to use it as an electrode as these do not conduct very well at all and in most cases the electrode just gets hot and it will also eat through the cables, but you can use it as a method of training to get the electrode in, but you will need to clean it properly before using it with water based lubes for electro play.
Kay
Sales Director
E-Stim Systems
MrNoughty
Active

Post by MrNoughty »

Warm up with the flange then move onto the Moaner. Over time you will be able to skip the flange step. As others have said don't use silicone lube, You may need to strip the silicone off with >50% isopropyl alcohol. Detergents as not as effective unless used in large quantities.
Deltus1
Active Developer

Post by Deltus1 »

Mikestim wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 9:02 pm I started out with the flange, but it would keep coming out on its own. I started looking and found the Moaner, best money i spent on a toy after buying the 2B.
I haven't tried a flange or a moaner but I have tried various other anal electrodes such as the ElectraStim Noir Rocker or Noir Sirius.
My problem is that my rectum squeezes them all out after a short time when I'm not sitting on them. Sitting on it creates an uncomfortable pressure on the perineum with the ElectraStim products.

Does anyone have similar problems and experience which anal electrode stays best where it should?

Best wishes and stay healthy
Deltus
Greetings Deltus

---
DeepL helps me with the translation.
jimuk
Active

Post by jimuk »

Deltus1 wrote: Sat Apr 11, 2020 1:41 pm

I haven't tried a flange or a moaner but I have tried various other anal electrodes such as the ElectraStim Noir Rocker or Noir Sirius.
My problem is that my rectum squeezes them all out after a short time when I'm not sitting on them. Sitting on it creates an uncomfortable pressure on the perineum with the ElectraStim products.

Does anyone have similar problems and experience which anal electrode stays best where it should?

Best wishes and stay healthy
Deltus
I had issues with the Electrastim Sirius...the damn thing just kept slipping out all the time. I returned it and replaced it with a large Electrastim Rocker which due to its size stayed nicely inserted but the tens pins kept coming out.
Then an E-stim sale came up and I took the plunge on a Moaner and this was the best move I made. Nice and solid and stays properly inserted due to it's weight and size. I never have a problem inserting it as I'm used to large toys so it's not a challenge for me. Definitely the best plug I've had so far.
mrbutt89
Active Developer

Post by mrbutt89 »

I've never had issues with the Moaner or the Deviant coming out during play. I also like the fact that they take 4mm plugs rather than the fragile 2mm ones. (I've broken a number of those over the years by accidentally sitting on them!)
suso13
Active

Post by suso13 »

Good afternoon, I have the MJ and the truth, from the first day I tried it, it is great, it does not come out, now waiting for a GMO that is on the way.
Deltus1
Active Developer

Post by Deltus1 »

Hello to the Moaner owners,
i have dealt with the possible applications a little more intensively and have above all the desire to use the Moaner unipolar, i.e. the Moaner head as a prostate electrode and a perineal elecrotode or alternatively a CR loop around the tip of the penis as a 2nd electrode.

Now I wonder, however, whether the surface area of the Moaner head is not significantly larger than that of the other electrodes mentioned, and thus the stimulus to the prostate is not too low for the perineum or the tip of the penis with bearable power.
A larger electrode area requires a proportionally higher power for a stimulus of equal intensity.

What do the experienced users say?

Best regards
Deltus
Greetings Deltus

---
DeepL helps me with the translation.
mrbutt89
Active Developer

Post by mrbutt89 »

I wouldn't connect the Moaner and a penis tip electrode on the same channel, but I haven't had any problems at all if I use a base or scrotum ring as a common electrode (in triphase), or on the same channel.