Sale soon ????

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
KennyT
Active

Re: Sale soon ????

Post by KennyT »

I want to go to a restaurant and have a meal out with the wife so dam bad.

This stuck at home crap sucks.
My job is considered essential. So I do get to still work for now. But. We had a huge lay off and I’m told another is coming soon. Hoping I don’t get cut but who knows.

KennyT
submalewillbow
Active

Post by submalewillbow »

Just picked up the 'moaner'. Was looking at getting my first insertable and the sale made me pull the trigger.
joannesReviews
Active Developer

Post by joannesReviews »

The moaner is a cracking electrode, I have had so much fun with mine.
Just a woman in her 50s who likes e-stim and sticking things in her pussy while telling the world all about it on my review site. I'm quite normal, I think LOL. :?
submalewillbow
Active

Post by submalewillbow »

From my research across several forums, the 'moaner' seems to be the go-to insertable for most people. Looking forward to finally trying out an insertable. Only played with loops and pads so far.
Stimaddict
Active Developer

Post by Stimaddict »

KennyT wrote: Fri Apr 10, 2020 12:44 pmMy lovely box is ordered and now I cant wait Till it gets here. ;)
Kenny, you are gonna love your new 2B. The best thing for cocks since God invented women :lol: :lol: :lol:
Shocksub
Active

Post by Shocksub »

Reading this last night pushed me over the edge to order a 2B with the moaner.

I've dabbled in the past with E-stim so I know I like it, but didnt think I would be considering purchasing one until the (UK) lockdown hit haha.
Last edited by Shocksub on Fri Apr 10, 2020 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KennyT
Active

Post by KennyT »

:o That’s pretty good! But don’t tell my wife that !

I had a 2b. I thought I wanted ( bigger is better ) but found out not much compares to the 2b.
So I got another one and this time it’s MINE.

It’s not going anywhere.
I now have a 312B
A BT Stim Elite
And a 2b

All for my pleasure.
KennyT
demuc1973
Active Developer

Post by demuc1973 »

joannesReviews and Mcdonalds:
When I look out of my window under the freeway bridge, I see directly in the McDonalds parking lot. Otherwise, car to car will be waiting at the McDirive on Friday evening. Empty yawning today. A policecar or medical service is very rare.

During the day, some were queuing up at the newly set "McWalk" for pedestrians.
Unfortunately, it would spoil if I bought something for you and then sent it to you ... :mrgreen:

As an alternative, I have ready meals for the microwave oven here. You Choking more than with the Mc D, but you stay full for longer. ADs könnte ich dir Schicken ;) - Best before date March 2021 :D

Two restaurants in the neighborhood have switched - one street vending - another delivery service by bike in our railway housing estate.

Stay Home restriction of administration ordered - going to work, for the necessary purchase or to the doctor- otherwise administrative offense - penalty
"I am happy when it rains, because when I am not happy, it also rains." Quote from Karl Valentin - a Munich original and humorist
suso13
Active

Post by suso13 »

Good day, I had not been in for a few days, and when I saw the post I said that it could not be, and that I was late for the Easter offers of E-Stim. I wanted the OMG and it costs a lot, with this offer it is more tempting. If I pay with VISA it gives me problems..agg it cannot be I will stay without it, but I will try with Paypal to see..AHH yes, yes, I accept the purchase ..

Hahaha I also want a McDonals burger
KennyT
Active

Post by KennyT »

suso13 wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 11:47 am Good day, I had not been in for a few days, and when I saw the post I said that it could not be, and that I was late for the Easter offers of E-Stim. I wanted the OMG and it costs a lot, with this offer it is more tempting. If I pay with VISA it gives me problems..agg it cannot be I will stay without it, but I will try with Paypal to see..AHH yes, yes, I accept the purchase ..

Hahaha I also want a McDonals burger

I got mine the first few hours the sale started. Good people blew up my email posting on here so I got up early and ordered. If I read correctly you got it? Paypal is how I got mine to as the card would not go through ether. I didn't want McDonalds altho a Big Mac and large fries sounds real good right now, But it is 6:52 am so it won't happen .
KennyT