Rank your electrodes

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
shockinglynice

Rank your electrodes

Post by shockinglynice »

Hello,
I'm planning to buy the 2B next month and am looking for some electrodes.Insertable electrodes that stimulate the prostate in particular. Maybe you all can help me make a decision. For size the I can fit in diameter 1.5 inches or 3.8 cm = roughly 12 cm circumference.

Now my questions:

1. Would you please rank your electrodes from best to worst.

2. Does the "polished" option instead of the standard satin make a difference?

4. Does Ghostfucking feel that good or is it overrated.

3. Does anyone know if there is a sale in the near future?

Electrodes I might be interested in : Moaner, Flanged, Bobble,E-Bead 2.0, MJ and Torpedo : what even is the difference between the last two?

Thank you in advance for answering my questions and have a nice day.

Stimaddict
Active Developer

Re: Rank your electrodes

Post by Stimaddict »

Hi shockinglynice
You have definitely chosen the right box. You are gonna love the 2B!
For anal stimming advice check out this thread: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=10304

For 'Ghostfucking' see these threads:
viewtopic.php?f=14&t=10222
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=10264&p=17292
mrbutt89
Active Developer

Post by mrbutt89 »

Out of your list, I have the Moaner and the Bobble. The Moaner is definitely my favourite of the two. Although the Bobble feels nice, it has a tendency to fall out unless I'm sitting/lying still. I never have that problem with the Moaner. It therefore follows that I've had better results with the Moaner. The Moaner gives me a really good "ghost fuck" sensation. The key thing here is the word "sensation", because it feels as though the electrode is moving much more than it actually does. Looking at it, you'll probably see a slight clenching movement, but not more. Still, it's fantastic when it happens.
shockinglynice

Post by shockinglynice »

Thank you for your answers. I'm going to buy the moaner. Does anyone know if the polished finish or the satin finish is better and if so what difference does it make?
suso13
Active

Post by suso13 »

by shocking »Sat Jun 20, 2020 9:36 AM

Hello,
I am planning to buy the 2B next month and I am looking for some electrodes. Pluggable electrodes that stimulate the prostate in particular. Maybe you can all help me make a decision. For size, I can fit a diameter of 1.5 inches or 3.8 cm = approximately 12 cm in circumference.

Now my questions:

1. Could you rate your electrodes from best to worst?

2. Does the "polished" option instead of standard satin make a difference?

4. Does Ghostfucking feel so good or is it overrated?

3. Does anyone know if there is a sale in the near future?

Electrodes you might be interested in: Moaner, Flanged, Bobble, E-Bead 2.0, MJ, and Torpedo - what's the difference between the last two?

Thanks in advance for answering my questions and have a nice day.
There is one very big thing to distinguish and it must be kept in mind, an E-Stim insert cannot be compared with almost any other insert. We cannot compare the stiffness of the metal, with silicone, latex, etc., therefore, I cannot say which of my inserts is worse or better, they are all for me and they have been very good, from MJ, Gran Torpedo, Stuffer and OMG, I have little left to play with him. I prefer to touch metal on my butt than silicone, it gives more and better sensations and vibrations, especially in Trob, that movement it makes.
I think the difference between polishing and not, may be the slip, but also E-Stim can comment
The difference between MJ and Torpedo Grande depends on whether you have a closed ass or not, the MJ has a diameter of 3.5 cm if I remember correctly, if it will be the first insert you use, it will give you mental confidence since the base has a part wider than the body. The Large Torpedo has a diameter of 5 cm, the weight is approximately 680 grams or so, if you are going to do this at first you should have confidence in yourself and insert it carefully so that it dilate well and without rushing and above all, a lot of gel and quality, without oil gel. Perhaps on the first and second day you will only be able to introduce a little, but with patience you will get it and see how you will enjoy it.
baldor432
Active

Post by baldor432 »

Hmm. I own two premium trodes. The Large Flo, and Small Torpedo....and they are completely different. Purchased the large Flo first and it is nice, and started out only hooking it up bi-polar. Ordered the small torpedo a week later and basically put the Large Flo away for months.....what a mistake! The surface area for the torpedo tip is massive and if you hook it up mono and link it to a cock tube, to feel the mono tip of the torpedo meant I had to jack up the power and I just can't take the power on my cock. Too too sensitive. Basically only used the torpedo bipolar on The Bastard.....forever. Then I'm reading all of these posts about the Moaner....tons of them. Looked up the specs....and guess what. The Moaner is very similar to the Large Flo. I also tripped over a little tidbit in the forums about using the inserted end of the Moaner as the common in triphase. The head of the Moaner and The Large Flo is much smaller than the Small Torpedo....so I gave it go.

For the first time I felt my prostate being stimmed/punched. With the size discrepancy of the head and base on the Small torpedo, when used in bipolar, my sphincter was all I ever felt....which is very very nice. But with the Large Flo, with the tip as the common, and the other channel around cock and balls, the other at the glans.....very very good with distinct prostate "punching"

My plan for my next session is to hook the Flo in mono using the tip with the other wire to cock and balls with top insulated. Then hook the other channel to a bipolar glans cap. Prostate and perenial nerves will be stimmed, and the bipolar cap will get the dorsal and cockhead.....

Get the Moaner!
lycratite
Active

Post by lycratite »

I have the moaner and totally recommend it! I tend to use it with a base trode as common and then a tip electrode. Used with both 2b and 312.