Ghost fucking as a top?

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
mrbutt89
Active Developer

Re: Ghost fucking as a top?

Post by mrbutt89 »

I thnk the nearest you'll get to the top side of a ghost fuck would be a triphase arrangement of cock loops/pads to create a stroking/squeezing sensation, or the use of something like the Serious Kit milker arrangement incorporating electro. It's an interesting question you ask.

suso13
Active

Post by suso13 »

Good afternoon, I read the comments and I was more than laughing, really, good.
You don't need to have an OMG or a Stuffer on your butt because they are bigger and fill you up more, we are wrong in that regard.
With a large torpedo or flanged MJ, a disk in its cocoon and another in its eggs, and a power of 65% A 20-30 B 35-45, you will notice how A moves in her cock and hammer, and B in your rear, you will notice those movements of the electrode. It is not the same as being penetrated by a person, but they are pleasant sensations.
It is not necessary to give maximum power in A and B, since you will not perceive those sensations. You have to experiment ...
As for an OMG in the ass, hahaha, I'm one step away from getting it, the Stuffer already dances only when I put those values in my 2B series.
Brent2B
Active

Post by Brent2B »

thanks rubbers tim for the clear answer!
It sounds like I NEED to try the moaner :P
thanks again!!!
steeltoepower
Active

Post by steeltoepower »

I have the moaner and the flexing flavio.
The moander fills me up more, feels massive. In this case, bigger is not always better, it depends on what feeling you like. Therefore I will experiment later with a smaller plug that concentrates around the prostate. Therefore I bought flexing flavio as it has been advised by someone. Gave it a try and liked it, now need more time to play :-)