Ghost fucking as a top?

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
Brent2B
Active

Ghost fucking as a top?

Post by Brent2B »

Hi guys

I read a lot about the ghost fucking, which I totally understand, but is there a way to experiment ghost fucking as a Top?
or is that stupid question?

cheers!
Brent

KayEstim
Staff

Re: Ghost fucking as a top?

Post by KayEstim »

I'm not sure I understand the question.
Kay
Sales Director
E-Stim Systems
rubberstim
Active

Post by rubberstim »

Is the question about giving a sub a GF? That is fairly easy...get plug insert in sub select throb and pump up the levels. An ass is fairly forgiving with levels unlike other parts with more nerve endings.

If it is about the top getting a GF then why not?

*slight rant*
There seems to be a belief that the receptive partner (i.e. the one getting penetrated) is by definition submissive and that REAL TOPS are the only ones that penetrate. This is often in my view unconscious bias rooted in gender roles (rant over). If a top want to get penetrated because they enjoy it and do it in a way that reinforces their role then why not? Having a sub pleasure you while they squirm and are denied is being in control. Once you get your head around this a whole world of possibilities open up.
Stimaddict
Active Developer

Post by Stimaddict »

rubberstim wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 12:41 am *slight rant*... If a top want to get penetrated because they enjoy it and do it in a way that reinforces their role then why not?
That's a 'Versatile'. Tops & Bottoms are decided by the Sorting Hat in a Harry Potter–like ceremony :lol:
rubberstim
Active

Post by rubberstim »

Stimaddict wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 9:02 am
rubberstim wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 12:41 am *slight rant*... If a top want to get penetrated because they enjoy it and do it in a way that reinforces their role then why not?
That's a 'Versatile'. Tops & Bottoms are decided by the Sorting Hat in a Harry Potter–like ceremony :lol:
Stimaddict gender is societies construct....Hat has no views on that :P
Stimaddict
Active Developer

Post by Stimaddict »

rubberstim wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 9:10 am Stimaddict gender is societies construct....Hat has no views on that :P
Oh yes it does...

"Now slip me snug around your ears,
I've never yet been wrong,
I'll have alook inside your mind
And tell where you belong!”

-- the Sorting Hat ― (J.K. Rowling)

Just kiddin' of course. It's not something any guy has to sign up to for life. :)
demuc1973
Active Developer

Post by demuc1973 »

So when the original question is about Top and Sub, my opinion is: The Top represents the more ruling in the relationship between Sub and Top - and what is more ruling than if the Top shows directly in front of the Sub, that the Top can experience a many lust hot orgasm even without Sub? The Sub is then superfluous - what can humiliation a Sub more?
:idea: Is probably a philosophical question, less technology. Isn't it?
"I am happy when it rains, because when I am not happy, it also rains." Quote from Karl Valentin - a Munich original and humorist
Brent2B
Active

Post by Brent2B »

Never thought philosophy could be so hot :)

What I meant was: as far as I understand a ghostfuck is experiencing someone fucking you by inserting an anal toy... I was wondering what comes closest to the experience of fucking someone anally without a bottom in person... I guess the question was too stupid to understand or that the answer should be too obvious.... :(
rubberstim
Active

Post by rubberstim »

A ghost fuck is when an estim electrode causes muscle contractions and the plug moves in and out. You literally "fuck yourself" getting the feeling of the current and the slide of the electrode. It is not the same as a remote controlled fucking machine that has longer strokes more human like range but anal stim feels different good.

Not all electrodes cause the slide. Many of the Estim systems ones do which is why I have a few. Some electrodes are too large to move easily I not sure anyone could keep an OMG moving for long but other like the moaner are the right balance, weight and hit the *right spot* for many people.

The twist is someone else can be twiddling knobs/sliders and not feel a thing. You can try to sync routines but the appeal is visual/making someone squirm.
rubberstim
Active

Post by rubberstim »

Oh forgot to add...Estim systems could you please please please make an electrode customisation pack/options!!!!!????

It would be great to have different height or width spacers to make deeper flanges or fatter shafted moaners. One of my favourite combinations is a MJ with a small deviant head. The ripples plus the 5mm shorter makes insertion delight and it is more comfortable over long sessions.