audio function not working

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
Brent2B
Active

audio function not working

Post by Brent2B »

Hi all!

I have the 2B as well and I was triggered to by it also because of the audio function. When I put in the audio cable in the 2B and the other end in my macbook it seems not to work. I have to adjust the cable in the socket of the 2B, resulting in a sudden intense shock on my dick, and then immediately stopping with the audio again... Anyone experienced that? I would love to try the estim sound-video from Stimaddict!!! :P The sound files sound like fun and the video is... well... WOW

thanks!
Brent

Stimaddict
Active Developer

Re: audio function not working

Post by Stimaddict »

Hi Brent - Something wrong there so you have to narrow it down to find the cause.

The first thing to check is that your stereo cable is *fully* inserted at both ends, particularly into the 2B.
It should go in with a firm 'click'.

If that's ok then you need to try playing audio through another device, e.g. a smartphone or mp3 player.
mrbutt89
Active Developer

Post by mrbutt89 »

It might just be something as simple as a faulty audio cable. Do you have an alternative cable you could try? Or can you try the cable between two devices that you know for certain work well. As Stimaddict says, you probably need to test a few different combinations of equipment and cables to narrow down where the fault lies.
Brent2B
Active

Post by Brent2B »

thanks guys! Gonna try them all. Let you know what the problem was
baldor432
Active

Post by baldor432 »

I ran into this several times and could NEVER reproduce the issue. Sometimes it would work in my Mac and other times...nada. Put Chrome on and it fixed the issue. But I don't like chrome, in general. Then one day, I closed the screen and reopened it....then it works on Mac. My suggestion is to find your video file, open it. Hook yourself up. Put the 2B on stereo. Close your laptop and wait 3 seconds, then open it up. Adjust the volume so the bars do what they are supposed to do....calibrate, then move the video to the beginning. Thats is what works for me.

B