What to expect?

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
PeterBrian

What to expect?

Post by PeterBrian »

I'm a somewhat experienced e-stimmer that has used TENS devices with conductive tubing and metal cock loops. I've used anal probes as well with mixed results. Recently I tried to upgrade the experience with a new device. I purchased a Flick device at a local shop and was blown away by the new feeling and variations.
This led me to purchasing a 2B. I'm impatiently awaiting the arrival and I'm researching it's usage which leads me into a rabbit hole. I understand that experimentation is part of the experience and I look forward to hours of it.

My question is how different is it going to be compared to the TENS and the Flick? I believe it will be different and I'm looking forward to experimenting with the audio input. Should I just wait and surprise myself? I say yes, but I look to far into things sometimes leading me to over-research.

Advice welcome.

Stimaddict
Active Developer

Re: What to expect?

Post by Stimaddict »

Hi Pete
Wise choice, hope you ordered the mains adapter with it. I took a similar route into estim so can tell you exactly what to expect. A TENS is like a bicycle. The Electrastim Flick is like a motor scooter. The 2B is a Ferrari with quadruple chargers. Basically your 2B will be anything you want it to be, a careful considerate lover or a cruel mistress. *You* are in control so learn to tame this beast and it will blow your socks off and drain your balls dry. Imagine everything you ever dreamed of sexually - in a box. Be warned - it's addictive ;)

** Advice for *NEW* 2B owners - https://www.e-stim.net/viewtopic.php?f= ... 16&p=14259
Lamalas

Post by Lamalas »

I can second everything Stimaddict said. Then again, I guess he is somewhat of a legend in the estim community 8-)

Before i bought my 2B, I had a simple TENS unit. And no matter what settings/electrode configuration, it could never get me over the edge.
Then I got the 2B (with the mains adapter, thats a really good idea) and boy, it delivered! The 2B on its own is miles ahead of a TENS unit, but stereo audio files is where it's at for me.

Anyway, welcome to the club, hours of fun await!
JamesGB

Post by JamesGB »

I hope you’re enjoying your new 2B. I got mine around the same time and have found stimaddicts posts for beginner and smoothing very helpful. I was initially disappointed with the feelings when using audio files but when I turned the feeling down to 10-30 from 50 it felt very nice!
PeterBrian

Post by PeterBrian »

Well, I've had the 2b for over a week now and I have to say I'm addicted. I have been using the stereo function almost exclusively. Yesterday I constructed a tri-phase set-up and holy Sh!t!! Just crazy! I tried a dual pole prostate insertable but it wasn't what I expected. I've used it before and was pleased but the 2B causes to much muscle contraction. I have to fiddle with the settings and hook-up before I try something else. Right now tri-phase with audio files is my go-to.

Stimaddict, I've been experimenting with the audio files that you have. Some are mind blowing. I've also tried the cock hero audio files to synch with the video. That's also fun.

Thanks and I'm open to any ideas.
pupsparky96
Active

Post by pupsparky96 »

This is definitely my favorite toy. However, sometimes it can be a little bit overpowering, specially in modes like stereo. But when you set it up write and you find "your" mode boy can it be fun to ride. I don't regret buying it at all.
Stimaddict
Active Developer

Post by Stimaddict »

PeterBrian wrote: Sat Aug 15, 2020 12:11 pm Well, I've had the 2b for over a week now and I have to say I'm addicted.
Hey Pete, don't say you weren't warned! Great to see how quickly you've adapted to your new 2B, like a duck to water. It took me a long time to get to where you are now.

If you are having probs with your bipolar butt trode maybe you need a better one. A fun thing to try is connecting just the top half of your anal insertable, i.e. as a monopolar electrode, then link it to a cock trode on the same channel. This drives current straight through your prostate for a different sensation. As you are into audio-stim and you already have my stimfile link try it with Mr Terminator's 'Pulsinator Suite'.

You could also combine this in a TriPhase setup with the cock head as the 'Common' and a CR loop (or pad) at the balls for the third electrode.

*************************************************************************************************************************************************
Just a reminder that *anyone* here is welcome to PM me for a download link to hundreds of free, shared mp3 stimfiles organized by author - some up to 4 hours long!
I cannot post the link here out of respect for this forum's Admin and the complicated copyright issues it could involve them in.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*Unlimited access to the Stimfile Archive with No fees, No registration required, No ads, No catches, No expiry date and No hidden motives.
Deltus1
Active Developer

Post by Deltus1 »

Stimaddict wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 10:53 am If you are having probs with your bipolar butt trode maybe you need a better one. A fun thing to try is connecting just the top half of your anal insertable, i.e. as a monopolar electrode, then link it to a cock trode on the same channel. This drives current straight through your prostate for a different sensation. As you are into audio-stim and you already have my stimfile link try it with Mr Terminator's 'Pulsinator Suite'.
Hi Stimaddict,
which of the 9 Pulsinator files is meant?

From Cock to Prostate I also find 3 different ones.

I cannot find a file with the exact name "Pulsinator Suite" in your great stimfile directory.

Kind regards
Deltus
Greetings Deltus

---
DeepL helps me with the translation.
Stimaddict
Active Developer

Post by Stimaddict »

Deltus1 wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 4:53 pm which of the 9 Pulsinator files is meant?
Try them all my friend, try them all. Personally I really like "Pulsinator Slam Max", but that's just me and we are all different.

While you are there check out the rest of Mr Terminator's work. It's all stunning. "600 MPH" gets me going from the moment of "Turn the Key", and his Stimphonies are to die for :D