Débutant

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
doudou95
Active

Débutant

Post by doudou95 »

Bonjour je suis débutant
Je devrais recevoir mon 2b cette semaine. J'avais essayé le Helix 1 mais jamais réussi hfo. Trop de douleurs même si j'avais un precum très léger parfois 1h30 pour du peu.
Merci de vos conseils

mrbutt89
Active Developer

Re: Débutant

Post by mrbutt89 »

Translation for the benefit of non-francophones:

"Hello. I'm a beginner.
I should receive my 2B this week. I had tried the Helix 1 but never managed an HFO. Too painful even though I sometimes had a small amount of precum after at least one and a half hours.
Thanks for your advice."
mrbutt89
Active Developer

Post by mrbutt89 »

Doudou, tu as bien choisi en optant pour le 2B.
Vous n'avez pas indiqué les électrodes que vous avez l'intention d'utiliser avec votre appareil. S'il s'agit des boucles en gomme conductrice, je vous conseille vivement d'utiliser un gel conducteur avec (ex. gel E-Stim Systems, Spectra 360...). Cela aidera avec le contact entre la peau et l'électrode. En plus, si vous êtes poilu, et si vous en avez la possibilité, rasez-vous là où vous allez mettre l'électrode (n'importe quel type). Cela évitera les "hot spots" pour plus de confort.
L'important c'est de commencer doucement et expérimenter pour trouver les modes et configurations qui vous conviennent le plus.

Doudou, you've made a good choice by going for the 2B.
You haven't said what electrodes you intend using with your box. If they're conductive rubber loops, I strongly recommend use of a conductive gel with them (e.g. E-Stim Systems gel, Spectra 360 etc.). That will help with contact between the skin and the electrode. In addition, if you're hairy, and if you have the option, shave where you're going to put the electrode (whatever type it is). That will prevent "hot spots" for greater comfort.
The important thing is to start gently and experiment to find the modes and settings that suit you best.
doudou95
Active

Post by doudou95 »

Oui je vais essayer avec les boucles gommes.sous le haut de la verge puis a la base avec isolation sur le dessus et plug anal toit cela en triphasé je vais acheter du gel j'espère ne pas ressentir de douleur et pour finir je suis rasé.
Merci de vos conseils

Yes I will try with the eraser loops under the top of the penis then at the base with insulation on the top and anal plug roof this in three-phase I will buy gel I hope not to feel pain and finally I am shaved .
Thank you for your advice

EDITOR NOTE : Please note this is an english language forum. Please take thhe time to translate your posts into english so all of our users can be involved in the conversation. Google translate is acceptable :-)

Veuillez noter qu'il s'agit d'un forum en anglais. Veuillez prendre le temps de traduire vos messages en anglais afin que tous nos utilisateurs puissent participer à la conversation. Google translate est acceptable :-)
doudou95
Active

Post by doudou95 »

yes I will try with the eraser loops under the top of the penis then at the base with insulation on the top and anal plug roof this in three phase I will buy gel I hope not to feel pain and finally I am shaved .
Thank you for your advice