Cum purely from insertable?

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
Kaypeat
Active

Cum purely from insertable?

Post by Kaypeat »

Hi folks,

As I have mentioned in a couple of posts before, I am disabled, and have very limited sensation in my cock.

I was able to come last year for the first time using a tens box. I can feel Estim in my cock, so it’s great to feel the sensation of an orgasm again (after 6 years!!!) :)

The end goal is to be able to have proper sex with my wife again in order to procreate! It is very difficult to find electrodes that go on your cock that can still work with the fact that your cock gets hard and soft during electro play. And to cover them with some form of sleeve so that she doesn’t get electrocuted (I need it very high to get sensation)... and it is very common for them to come loose during sex anyway.

So my question is, have any of you got experience with getting an orgasm just through and insertable?

I just got an Ebead And had a very nice HFO with it half in and one electrode at the base of my cock and one at the top. I was using V91’s “Bouncing & Pulsing”. But I would love to I have none on my cock if possible.

Any thoughts or ideas?

Many thanks,

Deltus1
Active Developer

Re: Cum purely from insertable?

Post by Deltus1 »

Kaypeat wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 1:24 pm
The end goal is to be able to have proper sex with my wife again in order to procreate!
If reproduction is the main goal, I would inform myself about possibilities of artificial insemination. As far as I know, sperm can be obtained by testicular puncture in a man who is unable to ejaculate, provided that sperm production is present.
Kaypeat wrote: It is very difficult to find electrodes that go on your cock that can still work with the fact that your cock gets hard and soft during electro play.
And to cover them with some form of sleeve so that she doesn’t get electrocuted (I need it very high to get sensation)... and it is very common for them to come loose during sex anyway.
From other motives I have built penis rings from conductive silicone tube, which contain a stainless steel spring wire (for shape and elasticity) and a copper strand (for better conductivity and to connect the cables), which adapt to the circumference of the penis in flaccid and hard condition. I have attached a photo below. The colored parts are made of heat-shrinkable tubing and are used for sealing or partial insulation.

Whether the isolation from the woman by a modified (cut off the glans part) penis enlargement sheath like you see here https://www.amazon.de/SAMMOR-Wiederverw ... 835&sr=8-9 works, it would have to be tested.
So my question is, have any of you got experience with getting an orgasm just through and insertable?
I myself have not tried this yet, but I have read reports that it should be possible, I don't know if here or in the other big EStim forum.

Greetings
D.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Greetings Deltus

---
DeepL helps me with the translation.
Kaypeat
Active

Post by Kaypeat »

Thanks. That’s some helpful stuff.

Artificial insemination isn’t the route we want to go down... and especially not now I can cum again!!! 😊
KayEstim
Staff

Post by KayEstim »

Kaypeat wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 1:24 pm
............. It is very difficult to find electrodes that go on your cock that can still work with the fact that your cock gets hard and soft during electro play. And to cover them with some form of sleeve so that she doesn’t get electrocuted (I need it very high to get sensation)... and it is very common for them to come loose during sex anyway.
Our conductive rubber loops should fit the bill for being able to put on whilst soft and not have any real issue when you get hard. Possibly rather than a pair you could combine it with one pole of an anal insertable this way you would have prostate stimulation. There should really be no need to insulate it from your wife as unless she has the negative attached to her see would not be part of the circuit, and especially if you were using a loop and one pole of an insertable.
Kaypeat wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 1:24 pm So my question is, have any of you got experience with getting an orgasm just through and insertable?

I just got an Ebead And had a very nice HFO with it half in and one electrode at the base of my cock and one at the top. I was using V91’s “Bouncing & Pulsing”. But I would love to I have none on my cock if possible.
You might want to try using the E-Bead fully inserted on its own as you should be able to get it in a position whereby it is across your prostate and therefore get some good stimulation. I guess it will depend on if you feel that the loops are what is helping to give you an erection. There are certainly plenty of guys who achieve a Hands Free Orgasm from just an insertable, iis is just a matter of finding the right one and the right position/combination of settings.

Hope this helps.
Kay
Sales Director
E-Stim Systems
Kaypeat
Active

Post by Kaypeat »

Thanks Mick, that’s helpful.