Just Add Water

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
mrbutt89
Active Developer

Re: Just Add Water

Post by mrbutt89 »

Here's a pic of me using it. If you look carefully, you can see little strands of precum in the liquid. It also has a very flattering magnifying effect!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Frieder
Active

Post by Frieder »

that looks interesting, is the bottle built by yourself or where can you buy it?
mrbutt89
Active Developer

Post by mrbutt89 »

Frieder wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 3:14 pm that looks interesting, is the bottle built by yourself or where can you buy it?
I bought mine via the Liquastim website, but people have made their own.
TJgimp
Active

Post by TJgimp »

Thats a great photo! I suspect the current is therefor distributed all around your member. How does it feel?
mrbutt89
Active Developer

Post by mrbutt89 »

It feels quite diffuse. As you say, it affects the whole member. As a result it can feel like a generalised tingle. I haven't used the encapsulator much recently, both because of the time taken to set up and clear away, and because I prefer more focussed stimulation from CR loops or similar.
Ronfire7
Active Developer

Post by Ronfire7 »

I would not be difficult to build one that should function the same. Use a manual penis pump with the bulb pump system as it could take water without damage. Then run a strip of copper foil along the inside under the seal and to the outside , have a tens connection with the wire under the conductive adhesive. Put on the seal over the copper foil, if you are worried about a small air leak just add a little thick lube or conductive gel in that area.
Have the parts ordered today from Alli and will try it out in about a month when it arrives. Worst case is it does not work well and you still have a functioning penis pump.
TommyD
Active

Post by TommyD »

Hello, I tried the simplified setup with the water glass over the weekend and what can I say, pretty cool :-). I used my old Tension Lover for the first try, but next I'll definitely try the 2B ;-)
As the electrode in the water, I used the inside of an old antenna cable, where I exposed part of the copper wire both at the top and at the bottom. In the lower area a little more to be able to lay a loop on the glass floor. In my opinion, the advantage of the cable is that it already has its own insulation.