Cum from long stim on lowest setting

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
sirbobjoye

Re: Cum from long stim on lowest setting

Post by sirbobjoye »

I occasionally wake in the middle of the night with a hardon, which is a sign that I need to get my cock wired up to my 2B unit, I have tried various settings, but basically I turn the power to a gentle setting, and then go to sleep, every now and again I will wake to find my my cock is semi hard, this goes on until daybreak, when my girlfriend seeing my cock wired up, decides to help out, she cant resist giving my glans a gentle tickle, which results in a instant rock hard erection, at this point it is only a short wait before I get an intense orgasm and powerful spurts of jizz !!

NotReallyGrumpy

Post by NotReallyGrumpy »

If possible I allow myself at least 2 hours and start of at low inputs, just feeling the sensations. I crank up the frequency bit by bit which needs increasing the intensity. I never hit high power. I dislike the painful sensations - however it is clear other love the pain!

On the occasions I get over impatient and turn up the power then there is a 50:50 chance that the need goes backwards.

The journey to orgasm is a big part of the routine. When its time to cum, then I cum!
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

estim87pp wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 8:47 am hi would love to, but I only star feeling "something" with the power on 16 High Mode. Is this normal or is something wrong with the 2b?
Nope, we all find we start to feel at different levels.

Si
E-Stim Systems Ltd