Conductive loop connections

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
Firefly
Active

Conductive loop connections

Post by Firefly »

I have noticed from pictures and vidios I have seen that the 2mm pin connector has been fitted in both ends of the loop.

I only ever connect one end.

Can I connect two connectors to the same loop from both channels of the 2b? What would be the advantage of doing this?

joannesReviews
Active Developer

Re: Conductive loop connections

Post by joannesReviews »

Never connect both pins from one channel to a loop as that would cause a short circuit which could damage your equipment.

You can connect one pin from each channel to a loop though or any other electrode fo that matter. In this configuration, you will be using three-electrode faces instead of four with a two-channel control box. This is called a tri-phase setup. There are a number of reasons for doing this, especially when using audio files as you can have the signals cross over. It converts dual channel isolated outputs into three points of non-isolated contact.

It is a way to change how the sensations feel. The common electrode will generally feel the most sensations but that does depend on where it is fitted to your body.

You can get cables where one lead from each channel is joined so you just have three plugs, this is called a Tri-phase cable and the new one from E-Stim Sytems is amazeballs as it also comes with adaptors to allow you to use it with electrodes that have 4mm sockets or the TENS style 2mm sockets. You can see the E-Stim Systems one HERE

The wiring looks like this:
download.gif
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Just a woman in her 50s who likes e-stim and sticking things in her pussy while telling the world all about it on my review site. I'm quite normal, I think LOL. :?
Firefly
Active

Post by Firefly »

So I can connect a pin from each channel while the others are connected elsewhere?

Does this make it a common channel and therefore set up for tri phase use?
Stimaddict
Active Developer

Post by Stimaddict »

Firefly> See these topics:

** Estim electrode WIRING BASICS - viewtopic.php?f=11&t=10356

** Making a triphase configuration - viewtopic.php?f=14&t=9936&p=15639
Firefly
Active

Post by Firefly »

That is brilliant stimadict.

It is all clear to me now!
joannesReviews
Active Developer

Post by joannesReviews »

Brilliant, happy stimming.
Just a woman in her 50s who likes e-stim and sticking things in her pussy while telling the world all about it on my review site. I'm quite normal, I think LOL. :?
Firefly
Active

Post by Firefly »

Thanks to both of you!