2b just cant enjoy this unit

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
jstjoehere

2b just cant enjoy this unit

Post by jstjoehere »

Ive used an erostek et232 for close to a year now and have really enjoyed it and still do. I recently purchased the 2b in hopes of more enjoyment. Ive experimented with it several times and used the commander for added adjustment hoping to find the just right feeling.....no luck at all. Sadly audio has never been my thing ive found a couple files that get me close buy just fall short. I guess the sensations the routines of the 2b are uncomfortable for me i enjoy the waterfalls if it didnt pause after each surge it would be really nice. I think thats probly my biggest problem with most of the routines. The 2b is a really nice unit and i like the feel and look of it. If the developers could make routines more like the ones in the erostek boxes the 2b would be amazing particularly if they could duplicate the random and climb routines of the et 232. Ill keep my fingers crossed for future updates.

Stimaddict
Active Developer

Re: 2b just cant enjoy this unit

Post by Stimaddict »

Don't give up on your 2B just yet. When you move to any new box it always takes time and lots of experimentation to make the change from whatever you've previously become familiar with.
Take 'Waterfall', for example. Try adjusting the 'feel' (the second LCD value) to 10, and adjust the tempo (the first LCD value) up to between 97 and 99. Also try 'A-Split' using those same settings, I think you'll like it.

Read these two threads...

** Advice for *NEW* 2B owners - viewtopic.php?f=14&t=9716&p=14259
** 2B - Tips for 'smoothness': viewtopic.php?f=14&t=9602

When it comes to audio stimfiles it sounds like you haven't found the right ones yet. PM me and I can point you in the right direction for these.
For advice on using audio files in Stereo Mode see this post: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=9670&p=14169#p14169

*************************************************************************************************************************************************
Just a reminder that *anyone* here is welcome to PM me for a download link to hundreds of free, shared mp3 stimfiles organized by author - some up to 4 hours long!
I cannot post the link here out of respect for this forum's Admin and board rules regarding direct links to other authors work.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*Unlimited access to the Stimfile Archive with No fees, No registration required, No ads, No catches, No expiry date and No hidden motives.